• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

QR CODE

New Here ,
Aug 01, 2022 Aug 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone! I want to generate a qr code but I don't know if it has an expiration date or if it has an additional cost since it will be used for business. It will be printed on more than 10,000 packages. Where can I find out the conditions? Thanks 🙂

Hello everyone! I want to generate a qr code but I don't know if it has an expiration date or if it has an additional cost since it will be used for business. It will be printed on more than 10,000 packages. Where can I find out the conditions? Thanks 🙂

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 02, 2022 Aug 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Natalia, 

Thank you for reaching out. Here are the answers to your questions. First, you asked about the expiration date, so here is the answer. Please be informed that 'No expiry for a QR code generated from a URL. The QR code will always direct to the URL that is generated. Secondly, you asked if any cost is associated with printing 10,000+ QR codes. You get the answer that 'The QR code generator is free to use. We do not have a cap on the number of uses per customer. Now the last question of yours about the Terms & Conditions attached to it. Please check that so far, we have none.

Please write back if you still have any questions. 

Thanks

Manmeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 31, 2022 Oct 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there
Thanks for this info.
1. are there any limits on the number of scans?

2. Are we able to edit the url attached to the code?
3. Are we able to track scan statistics? 

Thank you. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 11, 2022 Nov 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Aleona268955622ya4 ,

Thanks for reaching out. Adobe Express doesn't offer link tracking through Quick Actions. However, you may use any existing trackable links and generate a QR code for it.

To know more about how to use QR generator, you may visit: https://www.adobe.com/express/feature/image/qr-code-generator

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Manmeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines