• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Question re: Creative Cloud Express Premium

Community Beginner ,
Mar 20, 2022 Mar 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My annual Photoshop Photographers plan is about to roll over again next month (April 2022).

Got an email this morning from Adobe informing me that the Express portion of the subscription is downgrading to the "Starter" version from the Premium version. I looked on the website to see what the difference was. It says among the list of offered apps/services - Entire collection of over 160 million royalty-free Adobe Stock collection* photos. (The * excludes Premium and Editorial assets.)

I currently subscribe (pay $29+ per month for a set amount of standard assets in Adobe Stock collection). If I were to begin subscribing to Creative Cloud Express Premium would I have access to the standard assets? I chiefly use vector images in freelance projects these days. Wondering if jumping over to Express Premium is the better route to go, otherwide why would I pay $29+ and $9+ for access to the same standard assets?

Hope this question makes sense. I tried to resolve this on chat and could not get the customer rep there to answer this question.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 21, 2022 Mar 21, 2022

Hi @LisainPGI,

That's a good question. And what you discovered is right – for either the free or the premium versions of Creative Cloud Express, you have access to many Adobe Stock assets – but the use and licensing of those assets stays within whatever you create inside the CCX product.

Does that make sense? More info here:

What Is Creative Cloud Express (CCX) and How Does It Work?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

if this (Frequently asked questions about Adobe Creative Cloud Express) fails to answer your question, i'm looking for a forum where another user may have the answer.

<moved from account, payment & plan>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for that link but nope, didn't address my question. 

After I posted, I went ahead and logged into Creative Express Premium (CEP) to see if I could test my query... to license and download the vector assets I generally need to go after each month (in the same way I already do in Adobe Stock. In CEP I can only place photo image files into a prebuilt workspace but cannot license them.

So, I guess I found the answer by actually using CEP to see what I could do within it. Since it's a no-go, I'll just stick with the free "Starter" version, it might be useful at a marginal level.

Thanks again, kglad.

In my workflow, I use other applications (besides Adobe products). I had to give up on most of this stuff years back after Adobe adopted the subscription model. Too expensive! I still use Photoshop (and can afford it so far).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 21, 2022 Mar 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ok, good luck. 

but don't give up on this forum.  over the weekend fewer people check for posts, so today someone may have more help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 21, 2022 Mar 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @LisainPGI,

That's a good question. And what you discovered is right – for either the free or the premium versions of Creative Cloud Express, you have access to many Adobe Stock assets – but the use and licensing of those assets stays within whatever you create inside the CCX product.

Does that make sense? More info here:

What Is Creative Cloud Express (CCX) and How Does It Work?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 10, 2022 May 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also got this e-mail at the beginning of the month. However it's not clear for me if I can still use Lightroom Classic and Photoshop with the CCE Starter (which according to the e-mail is approximatly 114 EUR per year). These two are critical for my work. Any clue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 10, 2022 May 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The email is strictly regarding Adobe Express, aka Creative Cloud Express – whether you receive the Starter or Premium version of that app with your plan.

It has no impact on Lightroom or Photoshop. Those two desktop apps will continue exactly the same in your Photography plan.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 25, 2022 May 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Pro,

Can i use a personal Adobe Creative Cloud Express Licence in another computer... (At Work) without brings any licence problem to my company?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 25, 2022 May 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes. Your license for any Adobe subscription product is tied to your email address. So, you can log in to any computer you like and use your license for Creative Cloud Express on that system.

The license (and any other plans connected to the same account) will stay activated on that computer until you log out.

Note that you can't log in to two different accounts at one time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines