• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"Uh oh, unsupported video file"

New Here ,
Feb 02, 2022 Feb 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, so I've been using Adobe Creative Cloud Express (previously Spark) for a long time and all of a sudden it no longer accepts my video files when creating videos? I always work with .mp4 files and have never had any issues before. In most cases, these are files generated by Adobe Premier Pro. I have even tried using Adobe Media Encoder to convert them to alternatives, but still get the same error message. 

Can someone advise if this is a known bug?

Thanks

Paul

defaultxdqvky89ahkp_0-1643808334478.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 02, 2022 Feb 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Paul,

Sorry for the trouble. Would you be able to clear cache and try again with the incognito/private mode on the browser you are using?

Let us know if it works. We are here to help.

Thanks,
Saquib

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 03, 2022 Feb 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Saquib,

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you. It seems that the issue has resolved itself without me having to clear my cache or open an incognito browser window. Not sure what the reason for the error was, but I do know that my colleague was having the same issue with it at the same time.

Anyway, thank you for your help, if it happens again I will report back

best regards

Paul

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 03, 2022 Feb 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Glad it's working fine now. Thanks for reporting back, Paul.

Regards,
Saquib

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 18, 2022 Feb 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have tried your solutions of clearing cache/using incognito mode and I still cannot upload a video, even once converted. Spark worked so well, but CCE is useless if you cannot quickly import videos. Please advise.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines