• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Saving project problem

Explorer ,
Mar 07, 2022 Mar 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I completed a project that required a lot of changing text colors and alignments. I was able to download the JPEG and PNG (not the PDF?), then when I came to reopen the project it had saved an old version, requiring me to redesign the whole thing. I know for complicated projects it's best to just do it in InDesign, but this made it so much easier! Maybe it's just a bug fix?

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 08, 2022 Mar 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey there,

Thanks for reaching out to us; sorry for your experience with the Creative Cloud Express. This shouldn't be happening. The project autosaves in real time whenever it is worked upon. 

Would you mind telling us which browser you were working on and since when were you facing this issue? We'd also like to know if this happens with all the projects or specific ones?

Note: As a workaround, you can create duplicates of your final project to avoid redesigning from scratch.

We are happy to help, just need some more info.

Thanks,

Amitej

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines