• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Set logo to exactl size in Adobe Express?

New Here ,
Oct 10, 2022 Oct 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I add a logo or image onto a page in Adobe Express is there any way to set it to an exact size (in inches)? I see resize handles, but no way to just set the physical size and I need it to be precise in one particular case.

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 10, 2022 Oct 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @SBussinger,

Thanks for your contribution and interest in Adobe Express.

The ability to intake dimensions for assets in Adobe Express is currently unavailable. However, it sounds like a great idea, and this may already be a popular request too. If you want to share for others to upvote, you can submit your feedback at

https://bit.ly/expressuser.

We welcome your feedback in building this new app together.

Thanks,

Amitej

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 09, 2023 Jan 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,  If you can't set a logo to a specific size and then export to a jpeg or png file with that exact size, how do you use the logo on a website?  I'm thinking of a logo size of roughly 350x120px that will fit on a banner of a website...  If this tool does not provide this capability, then Illustrator is probably a better fit.  Any thoughts???  Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines