• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Share a folder in "Creative Cloud Express"

Community Beginner ,
Jan 07, 2022 Jan 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to create a folder in Creative Cloud Express and share it with another user account. Is this possible or can I share only one file but not a whole folder?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Adobe Employee , Jan 07, 2022 Jan 07, 2022

Hi Marcus,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Kindly follow this link. Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Manmeet

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here , Jan 18, 2024 Jan 18, 2024

Hi, I also need to share folders with team and not only files.
This makes us crazy that we have to share every single file... Its not very handy to work together...

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 07, 2022 Jan 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Marcus,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Kindly follow this link. Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Manmeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 15, 2022 Mar 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why not just say: Sorry no that is not possible. You can only share one project at a time....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 18, 2024 Jan 18, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, I also need to share folders with team and not only files.
This makes us crazy that we have to share every single file... Its not very handy to work together...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 04, 2022 Dec 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a feature request and should not be marked 'solved'.

If Adobe Express seeks to replace Canva, this feature is necessary. Teams share folders - not just libraries of assets. The latter is a fantastic feature - but the ability to share folders of projects with a team is critical and frustratingly absent as of December, 2022.

Can someone from the Adobe Express Product Team verify this feature is on the product roadmap and provide an estimated rollout timeframe?

@Manmeet2016 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 06, 2023 Jan 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm agree with you it's an essential feature that we have to do if you want to be competitive with Canva. Adobe team, can you confirm us this feature is on the roadmap ?

I tried to work with an agency and without this Adobe Express is not really relevant...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 27, 2023 Jan 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you get an answer from the Adobe team?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not yet.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's incredibly frustrating and makes Adobe Express (an otherwise excellent software suite) a non-starter. I need to share templates with mid-level staff so that they can design within the boundaries that I give them and frankly, I don't know why Adobe hasn't baked this in yet.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 05, 2023 Apr 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Travis. Same here. Our team is all remote, and I am the designer. Have taken the time to set up tons of project folders, brands and templates, but my team cannot access all of them globally, so it was a wasted effort at this point. Adobe, please make this a feature on Express. It would make my job easier and my team more efficient. @Manmeet2016 is this something Adobe is working on making possible? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines