• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Stock library access error In Express

Community Beginner ,
Apr 01, 2023 Apr 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In express attempts to import from stock libraries are resulting in error please see pic. I've used these photos before and it's been fine I have used them many times as they are in my stock library. Anyone have this too? Recent express versions have been very buggy for me.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try signing out of Adobe Express and sign back in. You can also try opening the Adobe Creative Cloud Mobile app and checking if you're signed in. If you are, sign out and sign back in again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you I did indeed try sign out then in again. No changes. I am correct though that something is going on right? I mean I've used these images before and their clearly located in my stock photos?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 02, 2023 Apr 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you a Premium subscriber, and are you trying to use Premium Adobe Stock content (they are the images that show up with the crown icon over them)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 02, 2023 Apr 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am a premium subscriber I have those photos in my library as well

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 09, 2023 Apr 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Seemed to just randomly go away. Now I can access my library items.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines