• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Subscription

New Here ,
May 23, 2023 May 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone, I have subscribed to Adobe Express on Android. My subscription got cancelled because I had issue with my Visa card. After I resolved the issue, I have subscribed to it but it's still giving error by not loading me account to premium. My Visa card has been deducted by the amount for the month. What do I do? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Kwame Legend 

I looked at your account. I don't see an active subscription to Adobe Express. It looks like you had subscribed a few times but then cancelled in each case. I do see an active subscription to Lightroom mobile and wondered if that might be what the charge is in relation to. Does the charge say it is for Adobe Express specifically?

I'd recommend checking that status of Adobe Express subscription following the instructions here: https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/7018481

If you find that you were indeed incorrectly charged for Adobe Express and it wasn't for Lightroom mobile then use the Contact Us button at the bottom of the article to get Google Playstore assistance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello David. Thanks for the prompt response. Kindly check from the attached screenshots for clarification on my subscription for Adobe Express on my Android phone. Kindly help me to resolve it. It's been more 24 hours since I subscribed. Thank you. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Kwame Legend 

It can take longer than 24 hours for the subscription to fully update in our system after a billing issue. Could you please wait another 24 hours for the changes to be reflected. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 25, 2023 May 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello David, it's been more 72 hours since I subscribed to the service and the issue is still not resolved. Could you please work on it to get resolved please. 😪 I'm loosing access to my works. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Kwame Legend 

Thank you for your patience. If you sign out and back in again does it still show you have an active subscription? Is the email you use for the subscription the same one you use here on the forums?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello David, I've signed in and out several times and it still shows I have active subscription. When I try to subscribe again, it tells me I have an active subscription and gives an error.

Yes, it's the same email address I use for the forum and the subscription. Kindly resolve. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks @Kwame Legend 

I still don't see an active subscription from our side. This is the first time I've encountered this kind of an issue. I'm investigating what we can do next. I'll keep you posted on what I find out. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 26, 2023 May 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Kwame Legend,

Have you already tried to clear the cache and restart your device after this? 

If you have already tried the above, delete and reinstall the Adobe Express app.

We’re looking forward to hearing from you.

Lyn

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Lyn,

Thanks for the help. I unsubscribed and resubscribed. It's been resolved now and I've been able to get my previous projects back.

Thank you. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Kwame Legend Great!

Thank you for letting us know.

P.S. We're always here to help should you encounter any further issues. 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines