Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Text Duplication font glitches

New Here ,
Feb 07, 2022 Feb 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Support team,

When I duplicate a text box with a certain font that should be duplicated, the duplicate text box appears to have the same font displayed on the right, however, the appearance of the font changes and is not the same. This problem only occurs with text. Everything else duplicates just fine. Also, I would love it if you could add the popular command to copy and paste( Ctrl + C and Ctrl + V). Also, I am a windows user and am using the Chrome browser if that helps. Please fix this soon as I need this to work for an assignment I need to complete. I hope this explains my issue well enough and if you have any questions or need me to clarify anything in this post. Please reach me via my email that I used to sign up for Creative Cloud Express for any questions.

Thank you!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 08, 2022 Feb 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Akhilesh,

Thank you for writing. Ideally, this should not be the case. Please check if you have this issue with just one particular text or with all the texts. If just one text, please share the name/type of the text to check at our end. We will be looking forward to your response.

Thanks,

Manmeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 08, 2022 Feb 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Currently, the only font I faced this issue with was the Escoffier Capitaux Regular font. Now when I click the add text button, it gives me an error message and does not allow me to insert a text box which is a new problem. However, please note that the duplication does work when I use one of the text presets under the "Add your text" button. So, for now, this is the only font I had this issue with.

Thanks for taking a look at my feedback and I would love to see this fixed!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 09, 2022 Feb 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Akhilesh,

Many thanks for sharing the information. We performed the same task at our end and found no issue. Could you try a different browser and check if you still have the same problem? If it works in a different browser, then try to reset/update the browser and check again.

Thanks,

Manmeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 15, 2022 Feb 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Sorry for not reponding for a while. I am done with the assignment and will let you know if I face any issues in the future. 

Thanks for checking in,

Akhilesh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 15, 2022 Feb 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Akhilesh,

Good to hear that you were able to complete your assignment. Please feel free to write us back if you have any concerns.

Thanks,

Manmeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines