• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

There is no way to disable capitalized text.

New Here ,
Aug 31, 2022 Aug 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been using Adobe Express for a while now and find it great with a cloud subscription. But I have a problem. When I use a template that uses capitalized text because it is marked like this in Magic>capitalize & fit, but there is no way to disable it, it can be done by clicking next to drop cap but it is an option that I do not want either. I just want the letters to be lowercase and I can't. Of course, in the text box I use a font that allows lowercase and I write it in lowercase, but in the template it still appears in uppercase. This is very annoying because I write a lot of function names that can only be lowercase and it forces me to completely remove the template text and start from scratch. I don't understand why the deactivate capitalization option is not included or I am very stupid and I don't see it. If anyone can help I'd appreciate it.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 02, 2022 Sep 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jesus,

Welcome to the Adobe Express forum 🙂 You're correct, this is a product limitation. Most of the Curved, grid, and magic alignments only support all caps with a few exceptions (Rotate & fit, Rotate, Triplet, and Dropcap). You would need to switch to a text element with standard align left, center, or right in order to use lowercase.

Screen-Shot-2022-09-02-at-9.13.41-AM.png

Please share your feedback here to let our developers know this is a feature you would like to see added
https://creativecloudexpress.uservoice.com/forums/329007-adobe-express-feature-suggestions/suggestio... or create a new request if you had something different in mind.

Best,

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 02, 2022 Sep 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Okay thanks. Express is a very good tool, tremendously useful. I hope you continue to support and develop it. Greetings.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines