• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

transfer my content from Teacher licence to personal licence?

New Here ,
Nov 01, 2022 Nov 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am a teacher who uses Adobe Express to make websites for my art students.This is paid for by the school I work at so is an Enterprise account.  Soon, I will change my job so I won't have access to my own materials associated with this account anymore,  unless I transfer them. I will want to transfer them to my personal account. How do I do this??  I hope it's possible otherwise all my work will have been a ridiculous waste of time, because I do not have time to re-build all the websites each time I move job. Could someone who knows about this respond please? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please look into this to check, if it works:https://helpx.adobe.com/express/using/transfer-projects-between-accounts.html 

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, thankyou. So  - I can share a webpage with my personal account, and continue to edit it from there. Will it still work if my original Work Adobe account gets shut down, (which it will do if I leave the school that's paying for it?) 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you chose Duplicate, you will create a duplicate, not a shared copy. Duplicates should survive a shutdown of an account!

Abambo
via mobile phone.
ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

and download to storage that you own.  ie, your computer that's backed-up.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

aha! Ok, thankyou! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

you're welcome 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines