Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to Access Shared Libraries

New Here ,
Mar 01, 2022 Mar 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, 

I've been disconnected five times now from Adobe tech support, so hoping this community can help. I am trying to gain access to shared libraries on Creative Cloud Express, but every time I open the link, I receive an "Oh No!" message, telling me there is an error. This has been happening for two months now. 

Any guidance is much appreciated. Thank you. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 02, 2022 Mar 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Olivia,

We are sorry to hear that you had to wait this long. Let us resolve this question here. We will make sure that you do not have to wait again and this issue is resolved. Have you tried clearing browser cache and then logging in using a new "Incognito" (Chrome), "Private" (Safari), or a similar window? Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Manmeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 14, 2022 Mar 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, 

Yes I have tried this and it still does not work. 

Thanks,

Olivia 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 15, 2022 Mar 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Olivia,

Sorry to hear that. Let me share a few more steps to resolve this issue. Please follow this link and let us know if this does any good to you. I appreciate your patience in resolving this issue.

Thanks,

Manmeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 15, 2022 Mar 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Manmeet, 

Unfortunately none of those steps resolved the issue 😕 

Thank you, 

Olivia 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 16, 2022 Mar 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Olivia,

Thanks for testing what you have already. I was curious if the libraries load correctly from within the Creative Cloud desktop app and online.

Creative Cloud desktop app

Screen Shot 2022-03-16 at 9.16.06 AM.png

As well as from here: https://assets.adobe.com/libraries

Do the libraries load successfully from these locations?

Thanks,
Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 16, 2022 Mar 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately, they do not load there either. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 17, 2022 Mar 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for confirming. Would it also be possible to share a screenshot of the error message you receive?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 18, 2022 Mar 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

I've attached that image. I either receive this, or a page that perpetually is loading. Screen Shot 2022-03-18 at 6.20.33 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 05, 2022 Apr 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey again - still having this problem. Help would be much appreciated, given this is a paid account! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 05, 2022 Apr 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry for the delay. Thank you for following up again. I'm trying to understand if this is an issue with this specific library or something related to trying to use it within Creative Cloud Express. A few additional questions

Does the shared library appear here? https://assets.adobe.com/libraries

There are two ways a library can be shared either publicly or as a collaboration

If it is public library the link would be something like this https://assets.adobe.com/public/...

If it was a collaboration you would receive an email inviting you to collaborate on the library

Do you happen to know which type this is? 

Both are discussed here: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/how-to/share-collaborate-libraries-teams.html

Normally after you accept the invite for a collaborated library it would appear something like this with the various members of the collaboration listed

Screen Shot 2022-04-05 at 11.09.26 AM.png

This issue could be happening because the person sharing the library has stopped doing so. Are you receiving the Uh oh message when attempting to accept the invite to the shared library?

Please get back to us with more info when you get the chance.

Thanks,

- Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 22, 2022 Apr 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hi there,

No, the libraries are not showing up anywhere. My teammates have sent multiple invitations, but the links do not work for me, for some reason. They have not stopped sharing the library. We’ve tried multiple times since this last message, and nothing has changed.

Thanks,
Olivia

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines