• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to open project - Creative Cloud Express

Engaged ,
Dec 13, 2021 Dec 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Being ping-ponged around the place - trying to contact support about editing a Spark post which gives an error message:

"Unable to open project

Please contact support and include the following details:

URL: https://express.adobe.com/sp/design/page/urn:aaid:sc:EU:2ee44c79-2769-4fbf-9705-86b395e7284e

AdobeId: 5ADC6EC14BE0475F0A04B82B@AdobeID

Time: Mon Dec 13 2021 17:31:23 GMT+0000 (Greenwich Mean Time)

Error: AdobeDCXError: [NETWORK_ERROR] Error downloading an asset" 

Moderator note: changed your title to reflect your actual issue. Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Engaged , Dec 14, 2021 Dec 14, 2021

Hello, incognito gave me access to edit again but Chrome (browser?) required cleared cache to edit.   

Votes

Translate

Translate
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What a complete and utter SNAFU Creative Cloud Express is.  Bug ridden, changing without warning failing to implement suitable links not providing for transitions, no effective T&Cs clarification … I can go on but please sort it out quickly so that work on a Spark project can resume.    

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem:

No es posible abrir el proyecto

Por favor, contacta con asistencia técnica e incluye los siguientes detalles:

URL: https://express.adobe.com/es-ES/sp/design/page/urn:aaid:sc:US:65e7b8f3-98dc-4d4a-ac98-2bcd10817678

AdobeId: 021C054D5E8B62090A495CD1@AdobeID

Time: Mon Dec 13 2021 12:30:26 GMT-0600 (hora estándar central)

Error: AdobeDCXError: [NETWORK_ERROR] Error downloading an asset

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 07, 2022 Jan 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you clear of your issue now, Rojeda? We hope so. Let us know.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi effeegee,

Sorry about your first experience with Creative Cloud Express.  I've passed along your feedback to the various teams. 

In the meantime can you try clearing your cache? 

Hope that helps but if not let me know and we can continue to troubleshoot.

CM

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have this exact issue. My project is a grad school assignment that is due this week, so that's fun. I'm glad it's not just me?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi CourtK,

Sorry about that. Have you attempted the troubleshooting steps of clearing your browser cache and logging in to a new "Icognito" (Chrome), "Private" (Safari) browser window (or similar)? Please let us know. We hope we can assist you in getting back on track.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 14, 2021 Dec 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anyone try clearing cache, does this work for this error message?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Dec 14, 2021 Dec 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, incognito gave me access to edit again but Chrome (browser?) required cleared cache to edit.   

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for letting us know efffeegee. I hope all is going well now.

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 15, 2021 Dec 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did that and it did not work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Checking in back in with you _Lydia. Is everything OK now, or are you still facing these issues? I hope not, but please let us know.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still facing issues, Chris? Tell us more, if so. We are here to help.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 15, 2021 Dec 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, and this worked for me. Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Very cool! Thanks for letting us know, CourtK. You're a real gent.

Regards,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 31, 2021 Dec 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It still doesn't work -- going on several days, now!

It worked on December 22 on my Win 7 / Firefox PC and network. It has not worked since.

We have tried running the Mobile app on my network and that works fine.

But, I don’t do this kind of work on a tablet / phone. I do my work on a PC.

Here’s what we know:

1. The PC version still does not open a project in Win 7 running Firefox.
  2. The PC version still does not open a project in Win 10 running Chrome.
  3. The PC version still does not open a project after logging into Mobile, syncing, logging out, clearing cache / cookies on PC
  4. The PC version still does not open a project in Incognito in Windows 10 mode
  5. The PC version still does not open a project in Private Window in Windows 7
  6. The PC version still does not open a NEW project created yesterday

So, let’s see if there’s something you can do on your end to fix the problem. It appears that the migration from Spark to ACE was not successful and/or my files are corrupted.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

SJ,

As we understand it, your issue is resolved. In another thread, you said you had trouble migrating your corporate account which tripped up your Spark log in, but you were able to fix it. Glad about that.

Regards,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 08, 2022 Jan 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nope! If it's a migration problem, my account is stil in limbo...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 11, 2022 Jan 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I apologize for that @Southside Jukes - I thought your case was sorted.

Are you in contact with our chat and call Help representatives? Have they promised a call back? If not, shoot me a private message and I will do my best to get your case resolved. OK? 

Kind Regards,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 04, 2023 Jun 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also have this issue. I've duplicated the project. I've cleared my cache and browsing history. I've downloaded a new browser and still the same error message. I am unable to open my Project.

"Message: Error opening document version 27000;Errors: TheoDocument.children does not match schema rule: Vali..."

I started using Adobe Spark...now Express mainly for social media posts or quick posters/accessiblity from my phone. Some great features, simple and comprehesive layout program. I've been using Adobe Creative Suite for 16-ish years. My preference is InDesign typically... I do love a lot of the features on Express like photos and design assets are very handy -- why aren't they available through InDesign?? At the same time it is very buggy. Slow at times, stalls, reloads... then THIS. I'm in the middle of billing a client and making one last change to a file and now I can't open it. Several hours of my time wasted... a poster that now needs to be remade...  perhaps I can quickly edit the PDF but that's pretty unprofessional in my opinion. Gone are the days of just paying for a program and using it. Now are the times where things are automatically updated and imposed on the consumer... needing to relearn things against our will and buggy bug bugs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 10, 2023 Jun 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hey, i'm facing the same issue on my mac.

please tell what can i do to resolve the problem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 11, 2023 Jun 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Kevin-Monahansir please if you can help me solve this issue as i really need to get going with my project.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @fatir304216512at8,

I can look into this when I get back into the office tomorrow. I will probably ask for my colleagues assistance since I no longer work on support for this application. I will try and connect you with him, who has expertise on these issues.

I appreciate your patience. Sorry for the frustration.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks a lot 

waiting for the response from your side

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 14, 2023 Jun 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Kevin-Monahan any update sir ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines