• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to select more than 1 channel in Content Scheduler

New Here ,
Jun 06, 2022 Jun 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently started the Content Scheduler 30 day free trial (I currently use ContentCal to manage my social media) and tried to create my first post the other day ... however, it would only allow me to select 1 channel at a time. I've done the set-up so that I'm connected to 3 channels (Twitter, Insta and Facebook); I click on the Twitter icon to select it but when I then clicked on the Facebook icon so that both would be selected, the Twitter icon was de-selected; the same thing happens if I click on the Twitter icon to re-select it, the Facebook icon is then de-selected. I tried using the shift key then the ctrl key to select more than 1 icon but that didn't work. Screenshot attached. Can anyone advise?

Thanks,

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Jun 06, 2022 Jun 06, 2022

There were some system updates earlier this morning that may have affected access... Have you attempted again? It may be good to also sign out of your Adobe account and re-sign in, and REFRESH your connections to be on the safe side:

anissa_thompson_0-1654583513988.png

Hope this helps!

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here , Jun 07, 2022 Jun 07, 2022

Yep, that's done the job. I couldn't add multiple channels to the post I'd already created but when I created a new post I was able to select all 3 and also de-select/re-select as required. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jun 06, 2022 Jun 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There were some system updates earlier this morning that may have affected access... Have you attempted again? It may be good to also sign out of your Adobe account and re-sign in, and REFRESH your connections to be on the safe side:

anissa_thompson_0-1654583513988.png

Hope this helps!

Hope this helps!
Make sure to press "✔ Correct Answer" on this post if this answers your question. Happy Creating!
Anissa • @anissat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 07, 2022 Jun 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yep, that's done the job. I couldn't add multiple channels to the post I'd already created but when I created a new post I was able to select all 3 and also de-select/re-select as required. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines