• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Webpage making via mobile Adobe Express app! like the desktop app create, host, and share a webpage

New Here ,
Jul 05, 2024 Jul 05, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Adobe,

Why not include the intuitive web-building experience of Spark Pages in the new Adobe Express? Will Adobe add this feature to the Adobe Express mobile app? Users would like to see it, and use it I imagine.

Spark Pages was fantastic on the ACC mobile app. Please give the mobile Adobe Express app the ability to create, host, and share a webpage.

I use the desktop version of AE a lot, and I also use it on my iPad or even my iPhone when traveling. I would love to be able to edit/update the web pages I have created on the desktop while on the go using the AE apps.

I’m curious why Adobe did not include this feature in the mobile app.

How do other users feel about these issues? Do you all use the web-building part of Adobe Express? I would like to hear what you all think.

Thank you, Cheers. Happy Making.

TOPICS
Android , Desktop Web , Exporting and Sharing , iOS , Mobile Web , Multi-Page , Social Media

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 07, 2024 Jul 07, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Spasibo

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines