• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Which adobe app is the best for resizing?

Explorer ,
Feb 05, 2023 Feb 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello community, I have been working on a digital photo which is approximately 1501x2400 pixels in size which is like an 8 x 10 photo however, when I try to post to social media like Instagram, for example, the whole picture is not able to be seen and part of the top or bottom gets cut off because I think Instagram is limited to a 4:5 format. what I was wondering was which app would be the best to resize my photo to fitness format without losing any details or portion of the photo as well as not flattened the image which would look distorted. Can anyone offer suggestions? If I try to just simply use my iPad or iPhone photos app to try to change the format to 4:5 again either the top or the bottom gets cut off. I'm hoping there is some app that would automatically resize it for Instagram format and not lose the integrity of the complete photo. Thank you.

TOPICS
Collaboration

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 06, 2023 Feb 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you can use several for that, but photoshop is the gold standard for bitmap editing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 06, 2023 Feb 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey @MJ_11, Welcome to Adobe Express Community!!

You can use Adobe Express Quick Action: Resize Image

It has preset dimensions for multiple social media platforms, and you can also set custom dimensions with some clicks.

Let us know if it works for you.

Best,

Amitej

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines