Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Your Stuff

Community Expert ,
Sep 18, 2024 Sep 18, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Amazing Express Team,

A recent change to the navigation now requires 2-clicks to get to Your Stuff when in a project. Unless I am misremembering I used to be able to click what now says 'File' to go back to my project dashboard. It is now a compressed view. Now when I finish a project it requires a right-click to go back home and then another click to Your Stuff and the Your Stuff text in the left nav is dead (that's unexpected - If I click on that I expect to go to the Your Stuff dashboard). Am I the only one that finds this somewhat less efficient? I understand that shortcuts are supposed to help users move quicker however a dead link is just odd. Not sure why that would be taken away from users.

Would love to be able to have the Your Stuff link in the left active again while in a project and another option above Back to Home that takes me back to Your Stuff dashboard #2 screenshot and as shown in #3 screenshot.

Hope this is helpful.

#1 Screenshot that now says File

cmgap_0-1726669965917.png

#2 Screen shot with compressed view - add a link to Your Stuff above Back to Home 🙏

cmgap_1-1726670000830.png

#3 Your Stuff project dashboard

cmgap_2-1726670082994.png

TOPICS
Quick Actions

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Sep 26, 2024 Sep 26, 2024

Howdy. You're not misremembering; the navigation has indeed been updated without notice.

Nevertheless, several of us have reported the issue on Discord, and it appears to be a universal change. While it isn't ideal, the current workaround provided by the Discord AE Community PM is the following:

• For going back to home: Browser back navigation and File Menu > Back to home.
  • For going back to non-home pages: Only Browser back navigation.

NOTE: I'm sure you're aware, but going straight to the home pag

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,
Sep 26, 2024 Sep 26, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Howdy. You're not misremembering; the navigation has indeed been updated without notice.

Nevertheless, several of us have reported the issue on Discord, and it appears to be a universal change. While it isn't ideal, the current workaround provided by the Discord AE Community PM is the following:

• For going back to home: Browser back navigation and File Menu > Back to home.
  • For going back to non-home pages: Only Browser back navigation.

NOTE: I'm sure you're aware, but going straight to the home page (bullet point #1), you would simply click the Adobe icon in the upper left.

Cheers!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines