• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bias in your AI

New Here ,
Jun 27, 2024 Jun 27, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not all Black people have braids or natural hair. Or some black people have natural hair that is straight or curly. Every time I put 'Black woman' in your algorithm I get someone in braids or with a natural. That is not realistic, please update your data sets. Thank you.

Bug Unresolved
TOPICS
Imaging

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
2 Comments
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Jene38299931gip3 can you share the prompts you are using and results? When you want specific results, you should enter those values in your prompt otherwise you are leaving it up to whatever sources the AI has trained on. If you want straight hair, enter that.

"Portrait of an African-american woman with straight long hair"

kevinstohlmeyer_0-1719509101214.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello @Jene38299931gip3,

Thank you for your message. I am sorry you are having this problem. 

The model uses mathematical models involving probabilities based on the training data. I do not know what percentage of black women in Adobe Stock images have straight hair versus braided hair, but that is likely the source of the problem.

Overcoming those probabilities requires very specific prompts and sometimes multiple words saying the same thing. It took me about five tries to get this generation. Each one I added more words.

droopydog500_0-1719510278528.png

black woman with smooth, sleek straight hair that falls past her shoulders straightened hairstyle st... 

I hope this helps.

Thanks,
    droopy

Votes

Translate

Translate