• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Firefly Preview Enlargement Hinders User Navigation and Access to Features

Community Beginner ,
Mar 26, 2024 Mar 26, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The preview size of the Firefly-generated images has unexpectedly increased to the extent that all four suggestions cannot be viewed simultaneously. Consequently, users are now required to scroll through the suggestions, leading to difficulties when attempting to scroll back, as it obstructs access to other features such as generative fill style options.

title and description edited by mod

Bug Investigating
TOPICS
Desktop

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Adobe Employee , Apr 26, 2024 Apr 26, 2024

Hi, Thank you for contacting us. The problem has been resolved with the April update of Adobe Firefly. Should the issue arise again, please don't hesitate to get in touch with us again.

^VS

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Mar 26, 2024 Mar 26, 2024

Thank you for providing your feedback on the recent UI changes. We've forwarded your comments to our product team for review, and they will look into it. 

Note:- The new Firefly web app interface has all controls moved to the left side of the application to make image generation and editing intuitive and easy. We have also updated the UI to make images larger and more accessible. 

Kartika Rawat. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

correct answers 2 Pinned Replies

Thank you for providing your feedback on the recent UI changes. We've forwarded your comments to our product team for review, and they will look into it. 

Note:- The new Firefly web app interface has all controls moved to the left side of the application to make image generation and editing intuitive and easy. We have also updated the UI to make images larger and more accessible. 

Kartika Rawat. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

A bug has been filed on this issue. Thank you @Kartika Rawat!

Marked as Investigating.

Cheers,
Kevin

Status Investigating

Votes

Translate

Translate
43 Comments
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 26, 2024 Mar 26, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A bug has been filed on this issue. Thank you @Kartika Rawat!

Marked as Investigating.

Cheers,
Kevin

Status Investigating

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,
Mar 27, 2024 Mar 27, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It appears to be working better this morning - the carousel of images is not shifting the entire UI.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Better yes, but it still stinks. I prefer being able to see all four images at once for easy visual comparison. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here is a screenshot. I am using Chrome on Mac Mini. I have the screen at almost full size. These images are massive and easy to see. However, they are too big. Having the option to choose the screen size would be possibly better.

Firefly generated image.

Screenshot 2024-03-27 at 14.49.13.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adding to @Oh.N8 's comment, zooming out with ⌘- does not do what you would expect. It makes the images smaller but does not keep them close together.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please reconsider your new changes to Firefly.    I understand that you feel that the new interface is user friendly but it really is not.  It's like everything is supersized - the user can't see to compare all 4 images at once, the controls are awkward and hidden, and being on the left side they offer no benefit.  It's almost like you changed for the sake of change  - Firefly's interface was not broken to begin with.  Also, why was version 1 eliminated?!?  I often used Firefly 1 version, and am so frustrated that you removed it.   Version 1 offered a different look and feel to the images that it created, and I would go back and forth between the 2 versions.  
Please reconsider these decisions:

1. Bring back the old, intuitive, user friendly interface.
  2. Allow the user to see all 4 images at once
  3. Bring back model version 1 as an option.

Thank you so much!  Love Firefly, but hate the changes. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I believe it's better to view all 4 generated image in the same window. Now, there seem to have been an update where it is more of a slidehosw with thumnails. I spend more time going through each result.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Mar 29, 2024 Mar 29, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The thumbnail issue is still not corrected fully - as you can see in one of the attachments I'm on the first of four graphics but it is off screen to the left under the tools/control panel. You have to hit another pic in the thumbnails and then back to the first one to get it to move and show up on the screen where it is visible.

Also, when I ask for the following, "Two cute, cartoon style easter bunnies, a male in a blue suit, white shirt, blue tie without any pink except their nose and the inside of their ears and a female in pink attire, with a basket of intricately detailed, multicoloured eggs, in a flower laden forest glade" and I get a blue suit on the male but a pink tie and pink clothing on the female with a blue tie I have to wonder, no disrespect to anyone but is the program programmed to be woke? Gay? If the program can't properly differentiate colour and which one is which even though I have defined my expectations clearly then do I need to buy a different program from a different company to get what I want?! 

And some of the options supplied haven't been very good . . . . 

Desktop MACstudio, M2 Ultra, Sonoma 14.2.1 - new as of June 2023, Safari Version 17.2.1 (19617.1.17.11.12)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Mar 29, 2024 Mar 29, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Microsoft image creator is way, way better. Try some others https://www.zdnet.com/article/best-ai-image-generator/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Mar 31, 2024 Mar 31, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the link.

I was looking at some others last week briefly.

There are certainly some options available.

Firefly is free with my adobe suite but I will be looking into some others
after Easter.

Thanks again and stay healthy.

Have a good day.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Apr 01, 2024 Apr 01, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

la nouvelle mise en page est médiocre, peu instinctive, bugué (les phots scintillent) et o ne voit même pas toutes les propositions. Merci de cganger ça

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Apr 04, 2024 Apr 04, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the new design we have a carrousel of images instead of the 4 images shown at once.

This makes the proces of choosing the image much slower and painful.

Please revert this change

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Apr 05, 2024 Apr 05, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

why have you changed it so you can't see all 4 generated images at once? very irritating 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Apr 06, 2024 Apr 06, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Thank you for your work on Firefly. I have found it to be a pretty useful tool and have been using it for several weeks. I do have a complaint though. Since you introduced the new layout it takes much longer to get acceptable results, simply becuase only one image is visible at a time in the viewer. Previously, I could see all four images and know immediately if I needed to revise my prompt, or if I could download one or a few of the images. Now, I am forced to scroll through images every time. Because I have to generate several images every time I use firefly, this simple interface change has caused me to have to spend quite a bit more unneccessary time on the app. Please bring back the original layout or offer the option to view 4 images in the viewer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,
Apr 06, 2024 Apr 06, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It could be that you chose an Aspect ration of Widescreen (16:9). This option generates 4 but you have to scroll as the images are too big to show all together. The smaller aspect rations still generate 4 images on a single page for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Apr 08, 2024 Apr 08, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do not like the two major changes to Firefly 2.0 One is that the screen moves with every letter that is enter into the prompt.  The second is that the box where one can write up to ten things to omit IS GONE. We need that box because this thing is consitently ignoring my requests for one particualr issue. The breed standard in this country (USA) is for a Pembroke Welsh Corgi not to have a long tail. I stated no tail, tailless, without a tail in the bloody moving (horrible and annoying prompt) and I cannot use the images with these long tails.  ALL of them had tails, some very long. Okay. In reality, I love the tails, but I need consistency. Look, if I could draw more than a stick figure, I wouldn't be here!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Apr 08, 2024 Apr 08, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I always use 16x9. In the previous UI this displayed as four images. I am even using a huge ultrawide screen and there's no way to get four images to show. This was a big, unneccesary downgrade.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Apr 26, 2024 Apr 26, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, Thank you for contacting us. The problem has been resolved with the April update of Adobe Firefly. Should the issue arise again, please don't hesitate to get in touch with us again.

^VS

Votes

Translate

Translate