Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Generador tiene errores

Mar 31, 2024 Mar 31, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

El generador de relleno está presentando muchisimo errores de desarrollo de imagenes, estoy preocupado porque me ha consumido varios créditos, seguramente cuando se arregle yo haya perdido mis creditos y no me van a reponer las imagenes con dichos errores.

con mucha amabilidad y cordialidad pido ser escuchado y que se me reintegren algunos creditos.

muchas gracias

pd. yo deseaba quitar señales de transito y arboles pero adobe esta generando rayas y manchas, quedo a la espera de su pronta respuesta

Bug Unresolved
TOPICS
Imaging

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
3 Comments
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know why Firefly would be creating quirks in your image. Do you have Photoshop? For removing items in an image, the Generative Fill in Photoshop usually works well and without impacting your Firefly credits.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Actually, I made a mistake. Testing on Photoshop with Generative Fill, it does count to your credits.

If you give more details to what you have done, help could be offered to solve your issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,
Apr 01, 2024 Apr 01, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It seems that over the weekend there was an issue with generative fill which resulted in blurry backgrounds or black/white fill.  This person seems to have experienced that.

Votes

Translate

Translate