Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My all work disappear Suddenly

New Here ,
Apr 13, 2024 Apr 13, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

I was using my Adobe firefly Generative Ai today, And While working on a image, My work was all done, and Suddenly all of it disappear, I want to know, If Any how I can get my work back, Please, It's really important

Bug Unresolved
TOPICS
Design , Desktop , Imaging

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
3 Comments
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately, no, it does not automatically save copies. I am sorry you experienced this. I recommend that you manually save a copy every few steps. It does not cost any additional gen credits to save it, and if you experience another sudden reload or other problem, you can go back to what the image was a few steps ago. I learned this lesson myself after losing several hours of work on an image.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As mentioned, it is best to save work. I'd suggest you use Photoshop for more extensive image work. Saving regularly is always important. With Photoshop, a crash without saving still has the possibility of opening a recovered image. Always best to not try a recover but have a saved copy that has relatively recent changes. That way, if something goes wrong, you don't lose too much work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @little309024469765 ,

Yeah it's a challenge even if you refresh or choose to regen.

You have three ways to "save" your work.

1. Download.

2. Save it as a favorite.

3. Save it to a CC Library

Happy making

mj

iMSD

Votes

Translate

Translate