• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

One or more words may not meet User Guidelines and were removed when i enter picasso or van gogh

New Here ,
Jul 11, 2024 Jul 11, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i uploaded a simple sketch of a cat and want firefly to make a painting out of it in style of van gogh or pablo picasso.

when i enter in the prompt: "cat with art style of van gogh" or "cat with art style of picasso" i get the error message.

when i use for example "cat with art style of rembrandt" or "cat with art style of Miro" it works fine.

seems to be an annoying error that has to be fixed.

Bug Unresolved
TOPICS
Design , Desktop

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
3 Comments
Community Expert ,
Jul 11, 2024 Jul 11, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Firefly is not trained on trademarked names like Van Gogh and Picasso.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
5 hours ago 5 hours ago

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks for your answer. if thats true its ridiculous as there is no copyright on their artwork and just because the name e.g. van gogh has been registered as a trademark by a museum has nothing to do with not being able to use it in a prompt. but anyway in case of picasso using the term "cubism" instead of "picasso" works fine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,
an hour ago an hour ago

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@chrisegger you are wrong in your assumption of no copyright on these works. https://www.museepicassoparis.fr/en/image-rights

Votes

Translate

Translate