• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: Can not see mouse using gen fill (Surface Pro)

Community Beginner ,
Aug 26, 2023 Aug 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can not navigate when using gen fill because when i place mouse over image, the mouse dissapears.  This has been happening for a long time now and can not find a fix.

Bug Fixed
TOPICS
Communications

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Pinned Replies

Adobe Employee , Nov 14, 2023 Nov 14, 2023

Can one of you experiencing this issue, please visit this site (with the mouse active) and post a screenshot of the results? https://patrickhlauke.github.io/touch/pointer-hover-any-pointer-any-hover/

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Dec 12, 2023 Dec 12, 2023

This issue has been fixed. Please let us know if you're still running into any issues. You may need to perform a hard refresh on your browser to see the changes. Ctrl(Cmd) + Shift + R

Status Fixed

Votes

Translate

Translate
16 Comments
New Here ,
Sep 10, 2023 Sep 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still having this issue also.  Using a Surface pro on chrome browser (most current version)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Oct 12, 2023 Oct 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wanted to updat that I have discovered I can use all the features in Express with no issue like gen fill, etc.  So it seems it is strictly an issue for me with Firefly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Per users report this issue is kept on persisting 

They are using windows 11 home 22621.2361 64 on the Chrom browser Version 117.0.5938.150 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Is there a info of wheather this will be resolved any soon?

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@KatarinaJoJovanovic We haven't seen many reports of this recently. Are you having this issue as well? 

Can you both share what troubleshooting steps you've tried to fix this? As well as what device/browser version (if you haven't already). Can you share a video of the issue to? Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, @CMass thanks for a brief replay. We are not using the same system update. I am on win.10 Pro and its working at my end. I was just including the details of the concerned user, while trying to help them out. 

I will notify them in case they miss the replay

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for reply.  I am using MS Edge Version 117.0.2045.60 (Official build) (64-bit) and I also tried Chrome Version 117.0.5938.150 (Official Build) (64-bit).  I have done following to try to fix: cleared browser cache, hard reset of browsers and rebooting laptop.  I attached my system info and providing link to a video of my screen since a screenshot can not really be done to prove my pointer disapeers.  I moved the mouse in the video to show it disapeered once i moved to image area of screen then it reapeered when moved to a button. Adobe Firefly and 14 more pages - Doogz - Microsoft​ Edge (gyazo.com)system.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See what you got right; there is a missing cursor. @Douglas31189292my7z Thank you for the video! @KatarinaJoJovanovic  Thank you both for the information. This is super helpful. I'm going to add this to a ticket. Stay tuned!  I've also included a cat gif as a thank you. For you help! 

ondrejbrousil-cat.gif

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Oct 18, 2023 Oct 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you're seeing this issue as well, please share what device & browser you're using. 

Status Investigating

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Oct 31, 2023 Oct 31, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just checking in to see if any findings were made in investigating the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Nov 13, 2023 Nov 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

still doesnt work for me. I have a surface pro

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same here. Surface pro on chrome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using a microsoft surface pro with chrome. This issue seems to have been reported by other users with no fix yet. Is there one in the works?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Nov 14, 2023 Nov 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can one of you experiencing this issue, please visit this site (with the mouse active) and post a screenshot of the results? https://patrickhlauke.github.io/touch/pointer-hover-any-pointer-any-hover/

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Nov 15, 2023 Nov 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In firefly, when I load an image to the generative fill tool, I cannot see my cursor on the page to know where to put the indication to add or remove elements. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Dec 01, 2023 Dec 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Douglas31189292my7z @H.Hall @KatarinaJoJovanovic @Steve33636093bf30 Please see this comment and share your experience. Please tag me or @CoreyDotCom 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Dec 12, 2023 Dec 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This issue has been fixed. Please let us know if you're still running into any issues. You may need to perform a hard refresh on your browser to see the changes. Ctrl(Cmd) + Shift + R

Status Fixed

Votes

Translate

Translate