• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: Show words omitted from prompt or violates content guidelines

Community Beginner ,
Mar 24, 2023 Mar 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tried to make a word in colorful teddy plush but it says me it is against the guidelines. 

So I tried to say fur instead. That worked but didn't give me the result I wanted. 

Bug Unresolved
TOPICS
Imaging

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Adobe Employee , Mar 25, 2023 Mar 25, 2023

Thank you for the suggestion. Our goal is to provide a safe and enjoyable experience for all our users. We realize our filters may be considered too strict for some users and are investigating ways to improve this experience. Please use the thumbs up/thumbs down buttons to provide feedback on images or use the blue "Share Feedback" button to let us know if a prompt was incorrectly blocked. (Merging all similar threads here so the team can access all requests on this issue)

TracyH_0-1680204103439.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Mar 24, 2023 Mar 24, 2023

Our goal is to provide a safe and enjoyable experience for all our users. If you think the words you have used don't violate our content guidelines or should not be omitted from your prompt, please use the Report tool under the "..." menu or the blue "Share Feedback" button on the "Can't Load" monkey screen, to notify us of the problem and provide a brief explanation of what occurred in the text field. We will see if corrections can be made. We may revisit our decision not to show the word(s) wh

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 163 Replies 163
163 Comments
Community Expert ,
May 13, 2023 May 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why is "Ali" a prohibited word?

Are there any other names in this case?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,
May 13, 2023 May 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Capture_009.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
May 16, 2023 May 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

At the moment it is not very clear which words in a prompt are againt the guidelines. Now some words would be obvious like offensive terms, but others not so much. It would help to edit and refine the query if the "banned" word in your sentence was highlighted, so it could be easily deleted or edited to an alternative 

Merging your thread here so we can track the demand for certain features.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. There was some internal miscommunication; "handicapped" should not have been flagged. We have removed it from our list, and I'll respond here when you'll see the change in the app. Please continue to let us know about problems like this. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I used the prompt 

"large ominous wizard castle glowing purple with fog and clouds"

and I receved the error message

"One or more words violate Firefly user guidelines and were removed"

After consulting the community on Discord, we agreed that this was probably do to the use of the word ominous that could be abused in it's invocation. I was also told that submitting the bug report would be the best form or feedback given that it seems it shoudl be whitelisted and in my previous career working at Amazon with Alexa, she was able to learn by word groupings to eliminate abuse and yet still provide safe results and balancing both. I hope this is helpful and I'm including a screenshot. 

F43EE719-673A-4CA0-8D1B-C262D49981C9.jpeg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We removed 'ominous' from our list a few weeks back, however it looks like it hasn't been pushed live to Firefly yet. In the future, please use the thumbs down button and "Tell us more" to let us know part of the prompt was incorrectly flagged. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
May 17, 2023 May 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like the bad word filter to mention which words were 'violating' and are removed, as we now have no idea because the filter is very strict (too strict if you ask me).

For example, something is wrong with this prompt but I wouldn't be able to guess what:

"A cat with sunglasses driving a car in the sunset followed by cyborg enemies that are hunting the cat"

Merging your thread here so we can track the demand for certain features.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
May 17, 2023 May 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Had the same issue with "Smiling girl with curly hair".

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
May 21, 2023 May 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, it's been 3 weeks and when it will be fixed?

This is so corporate that I can't even imagine...

21 days for a f-ing easy a f-ck fix to let handicapped minority feel normal and still no fix in the app?

But your bonus checks are ok? Your monthly bonuses for whatever you think you're doing.

I wish I was black and gay, maybe that way you wouldn't ignore me as minority.

SHAME ON YOU ALL!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
May 23, 2023 May 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We removed the word from our deny list last week, and now the change is in production. Today, I used "handicapped" and "handicap" in Firefly prompts. Thanks again for bringing this to our attention; please continue to let us know about problems like this. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,
May 24, 2023 May 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

<rant>Currently, this is barely a gimmick, Adobe will do a good thing if they will fix all the broken aspects of their software, like settings that never migrate and a whole plethora of broken things before they turn to gimmicks, why gimmicks? because their AI doesn't hold a candle to other alternatives in the market, and again, Adobe, fix the broken stuff already. </rant>

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
May 25, 2023 May 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have encountered a double issue here. Clearly the algorithm has a problem with the word "weeds", which is ridiculous, but the nanny part is blocking the image as well. This is throwing up a "Replace Image" button rather than the "Share Feedback" button. Safety Issue.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
May 28, 2023 May 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have found it incredibly frustrating when trying to create dioramas with existential themes or communicating a Kafkaesque world. For example, the following prompt was banned without explanation: A cinematic, black and white image of a diorama portraying a bank customer in line to withdraw funds from a bank teller. The facility should be constructed meticulously with darkly surreal qualities. The puppets are constructed from black clay, have small, round and featureless faces, and are wearing clothing from the late 18th century. The facility is dreary and conveys intense anxiety, and should have a nightmarish quality. The photograph is a highly intricate and detailed.

I have been using Bing AI exclusively to create dioramas of this kind, then editing the images with generative AI in Photoshop. However, Bing AI has its limitations and I would much rather have the pre-generation options available in Firefly (ex. selecting image size, photo vs. painting, the type of lighting, etc., in generating the initial image).  Interestingly, the generative AI in photoshop has no problem expanding on an image that it has refused to create in the first instance; for example, when I expand the canvas size it will fill in the remainder of an image with elements as dark, surreal and nightmarish as the images it refused to generate in the first instance. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
May 29, 2023 May 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If only there was an AI or something that could tell if something is rude or not...

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Jun 01, 2023 Jun 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

rules are good, but we must use some words to express our actual needs. it's kind of hard to tell the correct word.  

Merging your thread here so we can track the demand for certain features. You can upvote the original post to let us know you want this feature.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Jun 04, 2023 Jun 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Adobe

Your new product the Firefly is amazing but please let up use things like guns and knife to add to our photos so we can have amazing movie style photo.

Merging all similar threads here so the team can access all requests on this issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,
Jun 05, 2023 Jun 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Firefly's text-to-image feature, I was trying to write a prompt containing the word 'zombie', but according to the following in https://firefly.adobe.com/faq which states:

Do not use Adobe’s generative AI features to attempt to create, upload, or share abusive, illegal, or confidential content. This includes, but is not limited to, the following:

• Graphic violence or gore

So I assume 'zombie' falls within the category of 'gore'. However I tried a variety of other 'creatures' such as monsters, reapers, ghosts, demons, and they were fine. I think zombies can be generated without much gore, if indeed Adobe wants to consider things that are part of monster 'lore' but not overly gory.

Merging all similar threads here so the team can access all requests on this issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Jun 07, 2023 Jun 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When the word "virgin" is used as in Virgin Mary, the system does not let it and gives out the error message "The generated images were removed because they violate user guidelines."

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Jun 08, 2023 Jun 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Back side

Mountain 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Jun 09, 2023 Jun 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Prompt: steampunk short snubbed gun with scope, 3d, hyper realistic

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Jun 10, 2023 Jun 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

90 precent of the normal things are violate the guidelines in firefly beta 

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Jun 12, 2023 Jun 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please inform the user of what words violate the safety guidelines. How else is the user supposed to edit the prompt accordingly? Also, the safety guidelines seem wonky. Asking for "a creature with an elongated neck" resulted in the program refusing to produce any images at all.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Jun 15, 2023 Jun 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"Messi" can't be a bad word for anybody

Brian30526925f7vg_0-1686844065019.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Jun 16, 2023 Jun 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How does the generative fill prompt "No grass, stone interloc" generate images that violate terms of service?  Is it the use of interloc, where it thinks of it as a brand name?  This would be like violating generative terms  of service by using "Alergy-suffering woman blowing a Kleenex".  Maybe there needs to be a brand filter that translates brands into their more generic analogs as a pre-prompt processing step?

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Jun 17, 2023 Jun 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I typed in the prompt "lesbians on a date in space" and kept getting the message it caused a "safety issue." But when I type "two women on a date in space, I don't receive the message. Not sure if Adobe is censoring terms like "lesbian," but if they are we need to have a much bigger conversation.

Votes

Translate

Translate