• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Show words omitted from prompt or violates content guidelines

Community Beginner ,
Mar 24, 2023 Mar 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tried to make a word in colorful teddy plush but it says me it is against the guidelines. 

So I tried to say fur instead. That worked but didn't give me the result I wanted. 

Bug Unresolved

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Adobe Employee , Mar 25, 2023 Mar 25, 2023

Thank you for the suggestion. Our goal is to provide a safe and enjoyable experience for all our users. We realize our filters may be considered too strict for some users and are investigating ways to improve this experience. Please use the thumbs up/thumbs down buttons to provide feedback on images or use the blue "Share Feedback" button to let us know if a prompt was incorrectly blocked. (Merging all similar threads here so the team can access all requests on this issue)

TracyH_0-1680204103439.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Mar 24, 2023 Mar 24, 2023

Our goal is to provide a safe and enjoyable experience for all our users. If you think the words you have used don't violate our content guidelines or should not be omitted from your prompt, please use the Report tool under the "..." menu or the blue "Share Feedback" button on the "Can't Load" monkey screen, to notify us of the problem and provide a brief explanation of what occurred in the text field. We will see if corrections can be made. We may revisit our decision not to show the word(s) wh

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 156 Replies 156
156 Comments
Community Beginner ,
Mar 29, 2023 Mar 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can we have some clarity from the community managers, are we safe from getting banned during this testing for running into the word filter? I see people mentioning in this thread they are worried about their adobe accounts getting banned for running afoul of the Firefly guidelines - I'd hate to have that happen to me as well, so would you nice, wonderful awesome community manager types please take a moment to clarify this for us? Are we safe from getting banned by the word filter hammer, at least while it's in testing for closed beta?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,
Mar 29, 2023 Mar 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry. After reading the 'known limitations' section I returned to this prompt padding it out to a full sentence and this eliminated whatever was triggering the false positive terms of use violation. I guess if this is a known issue then it still might be possible to formula a more constructive error message. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Mar 30, 2023 Mar 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Prompt: A picture of a LOL doll, in mostly black and pink dancing, in the wilderness
yevah31811871_0-1680203627879.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Mar 31, 2023 Mar 31, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just want to let Firefly to draw sextant.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'd suggest displaying the word(s) that violate Firefly user guidelines in the "Uh oh.."-popup that shows so we can remove the word and stop the prompt from continously showing when generating multiple times using the same prompt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why doesn't Firefly like "Ominous" ?

Screen Shot 2023-03-31 at 9.23.53 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Apr 03, 2023 Apr 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using the text-to-image prompt, I asked for it to generate a "cowboy-era" individual carrying pistols. The word "pistol" is apparently flagged as being against standards for image generation? That cannot possibly be correct ... so I'm filing a bug report.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Apr 03, 2023 Apr 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Would be good to alert which words are causing Firefly to flag. For instance the following prompt contains "one or more words that violate Firefly user guidelines":

----

ancient castle, raging ocean, big waves, dramatic clouds, rough seas, waves crashing, cinematic, photorealistic

----

No problem with words being banned, but I also don't want to be banned as a user if I prompt the wrong words without knowing what they are. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,
Apr 04, 2023 Apr 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been producing hundreds of images, for research and recreational purposes, for the past week and a half, and on the general, I am absolutely amazed at the results Firefly is giving back.
However, there are a few issues regarding language and wording while prompting.
Latest, was the fact that "Moby Dick" was not accepted as valid english language. How is the title of the greatest American novel not recognized as english language?
There are other strange issues, like certain words that, if taken out of context might be "dubious" in nature. But context here, as in everything regarding language, is everything. Having certain prompts blocked because a certain word is isolated and taken out of context is restrictive to the user.
I've reported several specific cases, but got no response so far.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,
Apr 05, 2023 Apr 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a specific reason why the word "Ominous" is being blocked in prompts?
This makes no sense. It's not an offensive word, in any way, shape or form. It can and should be allowed to describe scenarios of situations, who are not necessarily violent.
Already reported other issues, no feedback so far.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The current prompting system is floored.
If there is a problem with a prompt (word or phrase) it needs to be highlighted so you know what to change.
There are also issues with names. Some (non English) names get flagged as language. Names should not be included in the language sector unless they are using non English characters.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So is bullet. I tried for a bullet chart yesterday. I just went with a different chart.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Apr 06, 2023 Apr 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I asked firefly to make company logo with my company name"TURN THE KNOB GLOBAL", the AI recognizes that KNOB is as inappropriate word and the Firefly does not generate anything. Please fix it. 

Thank you,

Nobu

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Apr 07, 2023 Apr 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wish it would specify the words that have problems
Or
delete it

JavadK_0-1680864661894.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Apr 11, 2023 Apr 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"One or more words violates [....]" Never precise WHAT words are problematic. It is a real puzzle to try and find what words could be considered problematic, because most of them makes no sense. It would be very helpful to simply highlight problematic words in red. This way one can easily find them and find a synonym that isn't censored.

Thanks for reading.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Apr 13, 2023 Apr 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

During the creation of prompts for creating images there are words that are interpreted as "sensitive", but there is no way for the user to see these words, to facilitate or replace that word with another.

I am a professional in the field of architecture, the first study I do is to gather some architectural styles that are not used together in a work, another principle that I use is to follow a logic "cool, the AI knows what a specific piece of furniture is, but it will be that she manages to apply a texture that is unnatural for this object", so you can see the ability of the AI.

Merging all similar threads here so the team can access all requests on this issue

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Apr 14, 2023 Apr 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

when pressing 'Create' O get the following message

Uh oh

One or more words violate Firefly user guidelines and were removed.

It doesnt actually tell me what the words are. Looking at my prompt it looks safe enough. I'm trying to re-create my neighbour totoro for the DailyTheme -  "a 3 meter tall character shaped like a pear with grey dark fur and a white fur patch on its stomach and triangle shaped ears very small legs, stood at a bus stop in-front of some trees at night next to it on screen left is a girl holding a red umbrella, its dark and raining, standing next to each other, night, raining"

Would be good to show the words causing issue

Merging all similar threads here so the team can access all requests on this issue

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Apr 15, 2023 Apr 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please stop repeating "Our goal is to provide a safe and enjoyable experience for all our users." It's neither helpful nor encouraging. You have comment after comment asking for Firefly to reply with what words are "bad" but no response as to whether you'll try to implement that. You have numerous requests for a list of words that are on the violation list, yet no concrete response. You're trying to provide a tool to artists, not children. For most artists, "safe" and "enjoyable" are probably at odds with one another.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, boilerplate replies are annoying.

I wonder if Adobe is planning to evolve Firefly to the quality of some of the other AI sites or just keep it hobbled as it is.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Não digitei nenhuma palavra ou frase como ofensa a ninguém,
simplismente tentei jogar um comando usando um texto traduzido do português
para o inglês, usando o google tradutor.

Obrigado.

--

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Apr 17, 2023 Apr 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This was my prompt, have no idea whats wrong with it.

Is Brutalism a no no?

Prompt:

Retro futurism desolate mega city, eastern European Brutalism architecture, dense, at night, rainy weather, shadows, tilt shift, hi res, anamorphic, bokeh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Apr 18, 2023 Apr 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

scratchboard generated unsupported language error. Not sure why the text generator should check for this anyway. Users may want to generate Initials or acronyms, or slang words that aren't technically in the dictionary.

Merging your post here so the team can access all requests on this issue

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To update, Firefly was flagging scratchboard in the texture field, NOT the generated type field. So, it is not recognizing Scratchboard as an English word.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Ladislav5E5A Merging all similar threads here so the team can access all requests on this issue

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Dave294209058ss4 Thank you for your feedback. We made on conscious decision to not show the words that were violated. There are 2 opposing thoughts on whether or not to show the words. Showing it may encourage users to repeatedly try to "break" our content guidelines by trying additional words. However, as you have pointed out, it can also be helpful for some users to troubleshoot where they may need to make changes. We have several teams who made this decision for Adobe. I have chosen to put everyone in one thread here so I can easily point to it and  make the argument that showing the words is something our users want to see if we can change our approach. I apologize I cannot reply to every single comment, but please know that your feedback is helpful to us.

Votes

Translate

Translate