Exit

This is what my prompt returned

New Here ,
Jul 04, 2024 Jul 04, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screenshot.png

This is one example.  

Effects set to black and white yet I always get color.

cute fluffy kittens in house, white background, well composed, clean line and spaces, coloring book page, No dither, no gradient, strong outline, No fill, No solids, vector illustration, adult coloring book concept, no grey, no red, no colors, no designs, white background.

Bug Unresolved
TOPICS
Design

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
2 Comments
Community Expert ,
Jul 04, 2024 Jul 04, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you have 'black and white' in your prompt text? If so, it is something that Firefly does not get 100% right in making the entire image those colours.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,
Jul 05, 2024 Jul 05, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello@EkahiDesign,

Thank you for your message. I am sorry you are having this problem. 

The model does not understand the concept of a word being negated by the word in front of it. So using "not [X]", "no [X]", and "without [X]" does not work. As you observed, it ignores the negation word and add to the image the thing you are trying to avoid. In your case, "no red", "no colours" adds what you are trying to remove.

You basically need to find "positive" words and phrases telling the model what you want to see rather than telling it what you do not want to see.  Such as "flat land" rather than "no mountains".  If I am not sure how to describe something I want to exclude in a positive way, I will ask Google Gemini or ChatGPT for ideas.  Just be aware that when they give prompts, they are usually too wordy and conversational, so you have to edit them, but they are good for ideas.

These are some of the styles I use when I am trying to get what you are looking for:

droopydog500_0-1720177156542.png

Those styles were used for this:

droopydog500_1-1720177236047.png

huge tall skyscrapers on cityscape horizon 

Hope this helps. Let us know if you need more assistance.

My best,
    droopy

Votes

Translate

Translate