• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Firefly generated images are awful

Community Beginner ,
Sep 14, 2023 Sep 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Firefly is absolutely awful. It should be renamed 'Mutation' as that's what I get with every image it generates.

TOPICS
Imaging

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 16, 2023 Sep 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Mike&HisCat ,

We are sorry for your difficulties. Please let us know what is happening when you try generating your image. I recommend sharing a screenshot for more details and investigation.

We are here to help you,

Thank you,

Neelam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 16, 2023 Sep 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adding to what @Neelamk mentioned. You can also share feedback directly on images you generated in the app by clicking on the thumbs up or down > Feedback > Select all applicable > Submit Feedback.

Screenshot 2023-09-15 at 9.45.16 AM.png

Screenshot 2023-09-15 at 9.46.23 AM.png

Screenshot 2023-09-14 at 12.29.21 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 22, 2023 Sep 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a typical example. I kept the instruction really simple - 'People playing soccer'.

What it created for me was two players. The man on the left isn't too bad but the guy next to him has 3 legs and one eye. His hand is deformed, the ball isn't round, there's a strange shadow cast from nothing. Just unusable.Firefly People playing soccer 37601.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 27, 2023 Sep 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm assuming from the lack of replies that we're all in agreement. Firefly isn't quite where it needs to be?!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey! I did a couple of test prompts on my side. I did provide feedback on the image that did not meet my standards. This is something that is being worked on. Please add your vote here as well: P: Photo realistic humans not optimal

Here is the feedback I shared on the images: 

Screenshot 2023-09-27 at 9.15.07 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, will do.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 02, 2024 Jan 02, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It s the worst AI i have tried !!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@stephboxx  schrieb:

It s the worst AI i have tried !!

If you want your post to be helpful, then you might actually want to post examples.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well just try it by yourself ans you will see how boring it can be..except for landscape. i generatade one for fun ! this is the quind of bad result you can get Firefly a bunche of guys hip hop style standing next to a muscle car 74532.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i ll put you those from the same bunchFirefly a bunche of guys hip hop style standing next to a muscle car 45766.jpgFirefly a bunche of guys hip hop style standing next to a muscle car 10362(1).jpgFirefly a bunche of guys hip hop style standing next to a muscle car 6051.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

who needs stuff like this ?? nobody..even bing does a much better job !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

has i was tellin;Firefly beautiful landscape from japan 74532.jpg for landscape it s quit good

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same promt into bing/ first bunch to come out _7960d568-b299-4e5d-bec0-ec744a2e8e31.jpeg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

quind of quality you can get with midjourney (i dowloaded from their FB page)414456292_10103832065876064_3633003668961343317_n.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry but your AI has been badly trained and make so many mistakes that it is unusable !!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 26, 2024 Mar 26, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm following a tutorial on Dall-E 2 from June 2023 and even today 10 months forward I cannot get the similar quality output from Firefly v2. It's so far behind the curve at this point 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 27, 2024 Mar 27, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Prompt:

A classy young woman with long blonde hair in early 20s in stylish dress and wide hat posing with shopping bags in central Paris, Eiffel tower and green park in the background in the morning, inviting warm romantic tones.

Just a few of the heavily distorted generations:

Firefly A classy young woman with long blonde hair in early 20s in stylish dress and wide hat posing.jpgFirefly A classy young woman with long blonde hair in early 20s in stylish dress and wide hat posing 2.jpg

Also, not only did this prompt produce distorted figures, it also did not meet the "community guidelines". Can anyone illuminate which part was that offensive that breached this mysterious guidline? Tried to remove all these words one by one – classy, stylish, romantic, young, early 20s, posing, woman, skirt, all of which caused the error message "one or more word did not meet the community guidlines". I still managed to produce this error message even I was finally left with this heavily handicapped prompt:

A person with hair in clothing and wide hat with shopping bags in central Paris, Eiffel tower and green park in the background in the morning, inviting warm tones

And even this produced very bad results:

Firefly A person with hair in clothing and wide hat with shopping bags in central Paris, Eiffel towe.jpgFirefly A person with hair in clothing and wide hat with shopping bags in central Paris, Eiffel towe1.jpgFirefly A person with hair in clothing and wide hat with shopping bags in central Paris, Eiffel towe3.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 27, 2024 Mar 27, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Some scary and gravity defying results in those images! I've no idea why those descriptive words breach community guidelines. Maybe it's a combination of words from the list it doesn't like - Young, Skirt, Posing. I don't know.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines