• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: Generative Fill - Error were trying to remove an object

Community Beginner ,
Nov 09, 2023 Nov 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was trying to remove objects from my picture using adobe firefly web. It took too long to load any results, and after all that wait, it couldnt load any images and gave me this error. However, my free generative credits were subtracted. Is this deliberately done to free users?

Error
"An unexpected error occurred and we failed to generate an image! Please try again."

TOPICS
Desktop , Imaging

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 09, 2023 Nov 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@RonStoppable123 Can you share what your prompt was? That maybe the reason for the error. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 10, 2023 Nov 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is all i get after waiting for quite some timefirefly.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same is happenig to me as well i have free credits but i cant use them

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 27, 2024 Feb 27, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Me also facinf same problem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@RonStoppable123 Can you share the prompt? The prompt are the words you typed into Firefly to generate the changes. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There was no text prompt....i was trying to remove objects from the picture

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 06, 2023 Nov 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ich habe in Adobe Firefy versucht bei einem Foto von meinem Kind (natürlich vollständig angezogen), dass ein Schaf füttert das Vorhängeschloss des Zaunes zu entfernen. Jetzt kommt die ganz Zeit die Fehlermeldung, dass ich gegen die Benutzerrichtline verstoße. Es ist mein Foto, dass ich selbst gemacht habe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ich verzweifle gerade an der PS KI
Bei jedem 2. Befehl wird mir angezeigt, dass ich gegen die Benutzerrichtlinien verstoße.
Aber ich versuche alles mögliche aus. Von "Weihnachtsbaum" geschmückt über "weißer Vorhang", "Nein" und "Entfernen", es funktioniert bei allen Bildern so schlecht.
Woran kann das liegen?
Was kann man ändern?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Claudia32890934j4g9 enter a prompt and don't leave it blank. Leaving it blank can lead to false flag errors.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 13, 2023 Nov 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@RonStoppable123 & @Claudia32890934j4g9 , what browsers are you using? I've tried this in Safari & Chrome without issue.

Screenshot 2023-11-13 at 8.39.11 AM.png

Screenshot 2023-11-13 at 8.40.20 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 15, 2023 Nov 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I used Google chrome.....I updated it today and tried again....its still the same, it takes quite some time in loading status and then displays the same error. I am a free user using the free 25 generative credits. Could this be the reason adobe is purposefully not loading any results for free users?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 15, 2023 Nov 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Being a free-user should not be the issue. If you are okay with it, can you DM the photo you're using? I'm wondering if it's just complex or if it's related to this issue: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-firefly-bugs/generative-fill-cannot-remove-an-object-from-an-im...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 08, 2024 Apr 08, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!
I was also facing same issue with generative fill (sucks when take long time to load the results) but then I remember that we can use photoshop web it generates results fast as compare to desktop photoshop.

Check here:
https://photoshop.adobe.com/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 26, 2024 Apr 26, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, Thank you for contacting us. The Firefly Image 3 model released this week is giving great results while using Generative Fill. Please try again and share the outcome. 

^VS

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines