Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Arabic context to your platform

Community Beginner ,
Aug 08, 2023 Aug 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Adobe Firefly team,

I am writing to suggest that you add Arabic context to your platform. I believe that this would be a valuable addition for Arab and Middle Eastern users, who are some of your most active consumers.

According to a recent study, the Middle East is one of the fastest growing regions for digital consumption. In fact, the region is expected to reach a value of $100 billion by 2025. This growth is being driven by a number of factors, including the increasing adoption of smartphones and tablets, as well as the growing affluence of the middle class.

Adobe Firefly is a powerful platform that can help Arab and Middle Eastern users to create and share content. However, the current lack of Arabic context can make it difficult for users to fully engage with the platform. For example, users may have difficulty understanding the terminology used in the platform, or they may not be able to find the content that they are looking for.

By adding Arabic context to Adobe Firefly, you would make the platform more accessible and user-friendly for Arab and Middle Eastern users. This would allow them to take full advantage of the platform's features and create and share more engaging content.

In addition to making the platform more accessible, adding Arabic context would also help you to reach a wider audience. The Middle East is a large and growing market, and by making Adobe Firefly more appealing to Arab and Middle Eastern users, you would be able to gain a significant share of this market.

I believe that adding Arabic context to Adobe Firefly would be a wise investment that would benefit both your users and your company. I urge you to consider my suggestion and take steps to make this addition a reality.

Sincerely,
[Moderator Removed Personal Information]

Idea No status

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?