• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Layers by grammar

Community Beginner ,
Mar 18, 2024 Mar 18, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know if this is already a thing or not but is their the option to create layers for the creation process via grammar? Using the text I created a generated scene. Then I wanted to add a chef chopping up the scene's character (a happy smiling tomato). I applied a full stop meaning 'scene complete' and 'new request' but the program failed to pick up on my idea. That's when I wondered if grammar could be picked up by the program. I've seen lots of long sentences with no grammar creating amazing things but from an artist/raster software point of view I was hoping to create a layer, then place a full stop( to pause the creation). Then make a new scene that interacted with the previous scene. A tomato smiling( scene one) and a cook chopping up the smiling tomato( scene two). Maybe it was filtered for violence 🤔

It was just an idea that got me thinking about feedback. Thanks for your time. :sparkles:👍

Idea No status
TOPICS
Communications , Design , Imaging , Mobile

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
2 Comments
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Interesting concept. I do agree that some way of structuring the prompt and building upon it in subsequent generations would be very helpful. 

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8" />
Thanks for letting me know that I wasn't on the wrong page 👍:sparkles:

Votes