• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

History of text prompts

Community Beginner ,
May 19, 2023 May 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A history of previously used text prompts.

To b able to use previously used text prompts again instead of creating it all again.

Idea No status

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Pinned Reply

Adobe Employee , May 19, 2023 May 19, 2023

Thank you for the suggestion. We'll share with the team (Merging all similar threads here so we can track the demand for certain features. You can upvote the original post to let us know you want this feature.)

Votes

Translate

Translate
19 Comments
Community Expert ,
Mar 23, 2023 Mar 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It would be great if the Firefly stored prompt history. I understand that you pass URL params to the API and thus you can use the browser history to navigate through the various generations. However, a dedicated History Panel or History Page would be helpful. Perhaps separated by Date/Time and keyword searchable would be helpful.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
May 19, 2023 May 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the suggestion. We'll share with the team (Merging all similar threads here so we can track the demand for certain features. You can upvote the original post to let us know you want this feature.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
May 21, 2023 May 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It would be nice to have a repository for prompts as part of your Adobe account that could be accessed while using Firefly! It wouldn't take up much room since it would just be text...

Merging your thread here so we can track the demand for certain features. You can upvote the original post to let us know you want this feature.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
May 28, 2023 May 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A History of Prompts and Images would be a great addition to the 'favourites' gallery. It should be only visible for the users.

All the best,
Aderhold 

Merging your thread here so we can track the demand for certain features. You can upvote the original post to let us know you want this feature.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
May 29, 2023 May 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As a User, I would like to be able to save every parameter of a prompt and just change one single parameter to see the difference in the outcome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Jun 16, 2023 Jun 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Seconded - this is one of the more useful features on DALL-E 2 👀

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Jun 26, 2023 Jun 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. Can you allow us to look at our prompt history to make better prompts.  Also can we combie different image with weighting.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Sep 07, 2023 Sep 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After playing with the Firefly features to generate concept ideas for a 3D model, I found myself wishing there was a results history button where you could go back to prior results without having to save them to favorites. It would be helpful if this feature would clear its history after entering a new prompt in the search bar, so the website wouldn't get bogged down by storing too much image information. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Sep 13, 2023 Sep 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not quite sure where to see the past generations. I accidentally hit the back button, and everything was gone. Dalle, Bing Create, and Stability AI all retain a history. I am a paid CC user. Am I missing something in terms of history, or is Firefly exclusively fire and forget?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Sep 14, 2023 Sep 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Voicebot ,

Thank you for reaching out and sharing the feedback. Please check this similar discussion and upvote it to support the feature. I am merging this thread with this specific discussion so you get all the updates on this request.

Thanks

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Oct 30, 2023 Oct 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To recreate, variate or improve previous prompts on Adobe Firefly

Votes

Translate

Translate

Participant ,
Dec 12, 2023 Dec 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to keep a history of entered text.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Jan 14, 2024 Jan 14, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The promt settings and the seed should definitely be saved. Images could be saved forever with only a few hundred bytes of data. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Jan 24, 2024 Jan 24, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just got firefly and I'm so surprised this feature doesn't exist yet! I consider it standard for this type of app 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Feb 16, 2024 Feb 16, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As I scroll through the work that I've generated and downloaded today some of them really stand out as exactly what I was shooting for (or even better!). I would love to go back to the prompt and tweak it to see what happens. If there already is a history, then please make it easier to find. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,
Feb 16, 2024 Feb 16, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Images with prompts and syles are not saved automatically. You have to take action to save them. There are two ways. They originate with the buttons on the top right of an image:

droopydog500_0-1708116906728.jpeg

 The right one, "favourite", saves them (image, prompt, styles) in the local browser cache. This method allows you to go back and see the image and the prompts and styles that created it. The favourites are only available in that browser on that computer, and can be lost if you delete local browser data. You can see any favourites saved from the "Favourites" tab on the main Firefly page (this example is from a mobile phone):

droopydog500_2-1708116906717.jpeg

The button on the left provides several options:

droopydog500_4-1708116906731.jpeg

Share link allows to to copy a URL that takes you back to the image in firefly where you can see the image, prompt and styles. This function copies the URL top your clipboard, and you then need to save that URL somewhere where you can retrieve and paste back into the browser when you want to go back to that image/prompt/styles.

If you do not save via one of these, the image/prompt/styles are lost forever.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Feb 19, 2024 Feb 19, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It would be great to see a history of the creations we made. I made a beautiful prompt and then it dissapeard and could never achieved it again. which sucks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Mar 29, 2024 Mar 29, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On year later, no way to record or have a history of the prompts... it must be volontary

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,
May 01, 2024 May 01, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Right? Settings, preferences, history ought to be saved in any app you use. Hope it will be forthcoming in the next update.

Votes

Translate

Translate