• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: Upload image(s) and edit through AI

Community Beginner ,
Apr 21, 2023 Apr 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ability to upload multiple images and combine them to one image. Bonus if you can pick which aspects of the images to include. 

one application: a cyber punk style image and a selfie. You can tell it to pull the cyber punk style and color scheme from one photo and apply to the image of the other photo. "and also, throw in the 80's looking grid in the background"

another application: you have three shots from the same shoot, same take. You like the person's smile from one, the stance from the other, and the lighting from the last. you upload them all and get the best of each.  

Idea No status

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Pinned Reply

Adobe Employee , Apr 24, 2023 Apr 24, 2023

Thanks for suggesting! We’ll share with our team. (Merging all similar threads here so we can track the demand for certain features.)

Votes

Translate

Translate
70 Comments
New Here ,
Apr 28, 2023 Apr 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My idea is to add a feature that allows users to convert images uploaded to vector art and different styles. This feature will enable users to create designs and graphics with a more professional touch and make the process much easier.

Merging your thread here so we can track the demand for certain features.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
May 04, 2023 May 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm really loving the Adobe Firefly beta. I would be nice to see something like this implemented that would pertain to my type of work.

The ablity to upload a photo and have ai make changes such as:

• Enhancing the overall detail of the photo and not just the enhancing the subject of the photo.
  • Bringing back detail in blown out highlights.
  • Removing dust and scratches from photo scans

I know there are a bunch of features in the neural filters in Photoshop, but seeing that the image extend feature is something being looked into for Firefly, it would be nice to see other photo enhancement features come into this platform as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
May 09, 2023 May 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Allow uploading an image to provide a base for the ai to generate variations

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
May 10, 2023 May 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The current part of the test face is not so perfect

I hope that adding existing photos to make a perfect composition can help the photography industry more

Thanks to the Adobe team for their professional support, wait and see

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
May 15, 2023 May 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Would be good to be able to upload an image and work from there. I have some carcaters I've design and would love to explore the possibility of developing a comic book with them but using AI. I can but only with well known caracters from movies.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
May 15, 2023 May 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

we can upload own image to add , for example we can upload selfie the the background from text 

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
May 16, 2023 May 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'd like to submit photos I've taken to have Firefly manipulate based on my text-to-image statements.

e.g. I upload an image, then ask Firefly to do X with it.

.... upload the image of me > (ask Firefly) "Make the image I uploaded into a crazy dog human riding a motorcycle from the future."

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
May 16, 2023 May 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the major idea is to use a picture from user to be the base of a new creation. this will improve our phtos with the stunning resources of AI.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
May 17, 2023 May 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i would suggest the idea of allowing the user to add a picture they already own to function as input for the generated picture. 

for example, a logo of a company or sports team. 

let the user add this in the prompt to be able o use it in smart art for presentations etc. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here!  It would be so much fun to have this ability with my own images I take.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Upload your own portrait photo and boost it with AI to create a fantasy character of yourself. Imagine yourself as a knight in shiny armor in the Medieval era or as an astronaut exploring the wastelands of Mars.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
May 18, 2023 May 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it will be better if i can upload my picture

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
May 22, 2023 May 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can add an extension that user can upload their images and edit themselves as they want

Merging your thread here so we can track the demand for certain features. You can upvote the original post to let us know you want this feature.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
May 24, 2023 May 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Adobe,

First of all, thanks for this amazing tool that looks very potential compared to other ai text to image tools that I've used so far. 

2nd of all, I would like to suggest having the option for the users to upload an image and retouch it with AI, and also to upload an image to blend it into the design that was generated by AI so the design can be more request-oriented and customized.

thanks and keep it up

Mohammad

Merging your thread here so we can track the demand for certain features. You can upvote the original post to let us know you want this feature. You can also upvote this post

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

well needed

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'd love to be able to upload a personal photo and have the ability to chose a style to create an illustation or design. Say, send in a photo of the Golden Gate Bridge and have AI steampunk it with layered paper. That way, it's my personal image (no copyright issues) and the AI is just filling in a style based on keywords.

Merging your thread here so we can track the demand for certain features. You can upvote the original post to let us know you want this feature.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
May 25, 2023 May 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the option to upload an image and adobe firefly can edit it accordingly, and also the option to download an image without background, only the silhouette, depending on the case, for example, if I want a knight looking to the right attacking with a sword, the option to download only the silhouette.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
May 29, 2023 May 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the idea is quite sharp and that is that you could add the insertion of your own photo or illustration and then I could edit it using different instructions something in the style of photoshop ai what they have now in beta

Merging all similar threads here so we can keep the community updated on this bug.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
May 30, 2023 May 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i can upload a picture and AI give me the prompt text to use this prompet again to get more picture like uploaded one and i can add or edit to this prompt text like current version

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Jun 01, 2023 Jun 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just hope that someday you would allow users to upload our own image and make it as the basis for Text to Image of Firefly

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Jun 01, 2023 Jun 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please upload my photo and create my idea in your background 

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Jun 04, 2023 Jun 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'd like to create several situation from an existing image of a character.

It would be great

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Jun 06, 2023 Jun 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am an architect who is testing the use of Firefly, and I am already impressed with some possabilities.
I would like to pitch an idea, that would be very useful in my profession, which is if we have a picture of a building, there would be a way to test different materials on the facade of the building.
as quick in house tests, this can be a real time saver for us architects.

thank you.

Nikola

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Jun 08, 2023 Jun 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

One idea is taht when i upload any images ai will genrate images regarding this image and if i want to make any changes than i can do.

Thank you.. ❤️ 

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Jul 12, 2023 Jul 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It would be cool if you could upload your own photos and then have firefly edit them the way you want. Say you have a picture of your dog but you want the dog to be wearing a hat and sunglasse's. Firefly can then add that to your picture of your dog.

Votes

Translate

Translate