• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

There should be a disclaimer

Community Beginner ,
Mar 07, 2024 Mar 07, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, after using this for an assignment (created like 5 ideas) I noticed my profile and in there it said I had credits (specifically 19 out of 25) this surprised and confused me. I looked into it and found out you could only make so many images before your credit ran out for the month. I was shocked and a little irritated because if I had known this information I would not have done 2 extra ideas for fun. Now I have to wait a month to make more and if a similar assignment or need arises for me to use this I will probably have to result in using a different website. I love that we can use this site for free and that it gives amazing results, but it's not beneficial to the user if they put in a few ideas and hit an unknown paywall. I think to make this more user friendly is by giving a disclaimer after they sign up telling them that they have only 25 credits (also explaining how credits are weighted) and then allowing them to move on into the site. This is just a suggestion, but I believe this would be very beneficial in the long term and also result in more long term users for this, plus more recommendations from people like me. Anyways, thank you for your time and I hope you take my suggestion into consideration. Sincerely, Yenna Cormen

Idea No status
TOPICS
Communications

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 Comment
Community Expert ,
Mar 08, 2024 Mar 08, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Read the FAQs on this page:

Frequently asked questions about generative credits (adobe.com)
In particular, scroll down the section titled

What happens if I use all my generative credits?  

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate