• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot change media encoder settings to a job after sending a file from Premier Pro

Community Beginner ,
Jun 05, 2024 Jun 05, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I send sequences from Premiere Pro to Media Encoder, I cannot modify any settings to the sequence once they are in Media Encoder. The dropdowns for different codecs appear but when I select the different codec nothing changes. The workaround is to delete the sequence and return to Premiere to make the changes and send it back to Media Encoder. This also happens when I duplicate a job and want to add another output.

Media Encoder version 24.4.1

Premiere Pro Version 24.4.1

MacOS 12.7.4

Mac Studio (2022)

Apple M1 Ultra

64 GB

Bug Unresolved

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 06, 2024 Jun 06, 2024

I was not able to reproduce your issue on my MacBook Pro 16" (2021, M1 Max, macOS 14.5) with Adobe Premiere Pro 24.4.1.2 and Adobe Media Encoder 24.4.1.2. Please try updating or reinstalling the apps. If the issue persists, please provide a screen recording so that I can try again to repro.

Votes

Translate

Translate
3 Comments
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 06, 2024 Jun 06, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was not able to reproduce your issue on my MacBook Pro 16" (2021, M1 Max, macOS 14.5) with Adobe Premiere Pro 24.4.1.2 and Adobe Media Encoder 24.4.1.2. Please try updating or reinstalling the apps. If the issue persists, please provide a screen recording so that I can try again to repro.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Jun 06, 2024 Jun 06, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'll give that a shot but it became an issue right after the latest update

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,