• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

All my scans disappeared

Explorer ,
Jul 26, 2023 Jul 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I searched the forum and saw lots of related questions, but I didn't find any solution.

All my files in the document cloud disappeared and I could not see anything, no recent files, no scans.

I can log into https://acrobat.adobe.com/link/documents/files/, but nothing shows in the "Your Documents" tab.

Moreover, the lower left corner showed

0 GB of 0 GB used

NaN%

On my old Android phone, I can see all my files as thumbnails but I cannot download any them.

TOPICS
Android , Manage scanned documents , Save files

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 27, 2023 Jul 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here are some screenshots.

Aandroid phone, acrobat reader app:

photo_2023-07-27_13-15-06.jpgphoto_2023-07-27_13-15-10.jpg

Android phone, adobe scan app: (2nd is trying to scan a new document, but cloud seems not available, "waiting to upload")

photo_2023-07-27_13-18-36.jpgphoto_2023-07-27_13-18-37.jpg

Android tablet, reader app:

photo_2023-07-27_13-15-11 (2).jpg

android tablet, scan app (I can see the cached files but cannot download them)

photo_2023-07-27_13-15-11.jpg

https://acrobat.adobe.com/link/documents/files/  (0 GB storage):

Screenshot from 2023-07-27 13-22-01.png

https://assets.adobe.com/files. first show error then redirect to https://www.adobe.com/  immediately.

Screenshot from 2023-07-27 13-24-13.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 30, 2023 Jul 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Yun265234412wel,

Hope you are doing well. Sorry for your experience with Adobe Scan

Would you mind sharing a few pieces of information for further investigation:

1. Have you checked the different accounts you might have used with Scan (Sign in with Adobe versus social sign-in)?
2. Which platform do you experience the issue with? Scan Android, Scan iOS, and Acrobat online. Please login to Acrobat Online ( https://acrobat.adobe.com/) using the same login credentials as in the app and confirm whether your files are visible in Acrobat online under the Documents section in the Adobe Scan folder.
3. Are all the scanned files missing, or only some files?
4. When did the issue start? Any details about any actions taken then?
5. Scan app build version, device model, and OS version.

Also, thank you for sharing all the screenshots. I will be forward the information to the team and get back to you at the earliest.

Look forward to hearing from you.

-Souvik

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @S S. 

Thanks for replying.

1. I can confirm that I am using the single account, no social sign-in.

2. All platform, including Windoes Acrobat application, Android phone, Android tablet, and in browser.

3. All files. As I mentioned in my previous posts, I saw that I have 0GB storage in document cloud and have no access to the creative cloud. I cannot even upload any new scans.

4. I notice that 3 days ago, but it might happen ealier. Once I found that my files were all missing from my new phone, I went to my old tablet, where I can still see some caches showing that my files were there, but I cannot download/open then from the cloud. Moreover, it ask me to update the app, otherwise I will not have access to my files. However after the updates, I cannot still see my file.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-scan-discussions/all-my-scans-disappeared/m-p/13966559#M7055

https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat-reader-discussions/all-files-disappeared/m-p/13970373#M101261

On the tablet, it gives more information: the encryption key has been revoked and this content is no longer available. But i am a personal user any my device is not centrally maintained, I've no idea what's the encryption key.

5. Scan: Version 23.06.05-regular. Reader: Version 23.7.0.28596.Beta, 

However, I don't think its the problem of the apps. Files cannot be seen from https://acrobat.adobe.com/link/documents/files/, from any browser: Chrome, Firefox, Edge, all with the latest version. It's not the app cannot access the files, but rather the cloud storage is not available. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Yun265234412wel,

It does look like an issue with accessing the cloud services.

Thank you for the response. I have forwarded the details to the team for further investigation, and I will update the thread once I hear back.

-Souvik

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 02, 2023 Aug 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Today I noticed something different happend. I no longer have access to https://acrobat.adobe.com/link/documents/files/

here are screenshots from desktop browser and android browser

Screenshot from 2023-08-02 11-59-27.pngphoto_2023-08-02_12-02-01.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 09, 2023 Aug 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Yun265234412wel,

The team is looking into the issue on a priority now and I will keep you updated on the progress of this issue as soon as I hear back from them.

-Souvik

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 17, 2023 Aug 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @S S. ,

Today I got a new device and I can no longer login with my account. It was a huge pity. 

IMG_20230817_195551_195.jpg

IMG_20230817_195554_377.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 19, 2023 Aug 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I scanned around 30-40 pages yesterday. Why it all disappeared in the morning today? I am using IOS. Why everybody is complaining about the same issue, and yet there is no development on the app from your end. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 21, 2023 Aug 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Shivangi31765955w0mt,

Would you mind sharing the details per the questions above for us to look into the issue?

Thanks,

Souvik

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 09, 2023 Aug 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. I created my account by logging in with Apple, but checked the rest of my IDs and none of my accounts have the documents.

2. iOS, Browser - Adobe Cloud. My account reflects 0GB used on cloud. Local file system also has no scanned documents. All gone. 

3. All files from years ago have disappeared.

4. Noticed it only today, not sure when it happened. The last I used the app and had all my files was a month ago.

5. iPhone XR - updated the OS to iOS 16.6 last night, and found my files missing this morning.  Scan app version 23.07.18

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 21, 2023 Aug 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @lostmydocumentstoo,

I have shared the information with the team for further investigation.

I will keep you updated as I hear back.

-Souvik

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 09, 2023 Sep 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @S S. ,

It has been a long time without any further information. There are really many important files in my adobe document cloud, which are lost now. There have been many people having the same problem since the issue is reported. I am wondering if this problem will be solved in the end. Thanks a lot!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 09, 2023 Sep 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Yun265234412wel,

I understand the urgency of the issue, but multiple teams and processes are involved in the case that must be investigated to fix this.

The team is already working to get to a fix, and I will update the thread once I have a concrete solution.

-Souvik

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 26, 2023 Sep 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@lostmydocumentstoo The team could not find any files in your account prior to 14th August.

The total number of files found was 4. 

Please let me know if those are the ones you are referring to.

-Souvik

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines