Highlighted

how do I canel a contract after it has been signed?

New Here ,
Dec 02, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have sent out agreements "contracts"

to various vendors with 2016 pricing. The agreement was to be signed by the vendor and countersigned by my company. This signing/countersigning has occurred...now the vendor has changed their mind and wants the contract withdrawn. How do I cancel the agreement and send notification of such to the vendor.

Hi Arpin,

You can go to Manage tab and cancel the transaction from there and provide a reason for it.

Thanks,

Abhishek

Topics

Questions Need Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

how do I canel a contract after it has been signed?

New Here ,
Dec 02, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have sent out agreements "contracts"

to various vendors with 2016 pricing. The agreement was to be signed by the vendor and countersigned by my company. This signing/countersigning has occurred...now the vendor has changed their mind and wants the contract withdrawn. How do I cancel the agreement and send notification of such to the vendor.

Hi Arpin,

You can go to Manage tab and cancel the transaction from there and provide a reason for it.

Thanks,

Abhishek

Topics

Questions Need Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 03, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Arpin,

Thanks,

Abhishek

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like further clarification. This does not address how to cancel it AFTER the agreement has been signed. The option to "Cancel" changes to "Delete" after it's been signed, so I cannot tell if it's the same action.

The description given for deleting an agreement states, "When you delete an agreement, it will be  moved into the Cancelled/Decline section. Why Delete? Perhaps your Adobe Sign account is getting crowded and you want to remove old documents. To remove an agreement from your account complete, you can delete and then hide it."

I just want to make sure deleting is the same as cancelling. I need to cancel an agreement, not just delete it because it's getting crowded and I need to remove old documents.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines