• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe XD stuck on launch (logo screen) on Windows

New Here ,
Feb 11, 2019 Feb 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Today, I tried launching XD and all I get is a white screen that stays open for about 30 seconds before closing. No error or no info. There was an update available so I downloaded it hoping the issue would be fixed but it's doing the same thing.

I've also tried uninstalling and reinstalling with no luck.

Any ideas?

Running Windows 10 Home.

{Renamed By MOD}

TOPICS
Crash on windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Oct 17, 2022 Oct 17, 2022

Adobe XD Not starting in Windows10
1.Right Click on Adobe XD.
2. App Setting.
3.First try repair.
4.Run Adobe XD.
5.If not working then try the reset.

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 105 Replies 105
Explorer ,
Feb 16, 2022 Feb 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Amazing work, the bug was found in 2019, it is 2022.2 at the moument.

It match the describe : "If the faulting module path in Event Viewer points to UI.XAML.DLL filethe team is investigating this issue and we are hoping for the fix to be addressed in an update soon. If you have another computer handy, especially a Mac, you could try installing XD on it until then."
https://www.dummies.com/computers/operating-systems/windows-10/how-to-use-event-viewer-in-windows-10...

Bug report from Event Viewer

错误应用程序名称: XD.exe,版本: 48.0.12.10,时间戳: 0x59f3fb11
错误模块名称: Windows.UI.Xaml.dll,版本: 10.0.22543.1000,时间戳: 0x24867a0e
异常代码: 0xc000027b
错误偏移量: 0x000000000083a050
错误进程 ID: 0x0x8320
错误应用程序启动时间: 0x0x1D82332EDEC1C4F
错误应用程序路径: C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Adobe.CC.XD_48.0.12.10_x64__adky2gkssdxte\XD.exe
错误模块路径: C:\Windows\System32\Windows.UI.Xaml.dll
报告 ID: 10f6df30-b2f4-4cc2-9eeb-4cd4059ab767
错误程序包全名: Adobe.CC.XD_48.0.12.10_x64__adky2gkssdxte
错误程序包相对应用程序 ID: App

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 18, 2022 Feb 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Shompinice,

Sorry for the inconvenience. We recognize your dissatisfaction. Please produce logs and enable full crash dumps, then upload them to a shared place like CC or Dropbox and send me the URL via private message.

I'll do everything I can to escalate the situation.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 01, 2022 Mar 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I work on the latest macoS monterey and XD 48.0.12, 2019 Macbook Pro.

XD keeps on freezing on the welcome screen.

I can, however, open a local file and work in it. But it still freezes up when I try to creat a new file.

Does anyone know what might be the problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Is this the issue that you are facing? If yes, please try the suggestions and let us know if this helps or if you need any further assistance.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 02, 2022 Mar 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, it is not, as I am on macOS, not Windows. It definitly has to do with Monterey, as XD works on my stationary machine running Big Sur.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 07, 2022 Mar 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @QPB_QON ,

We're so sorry to hear about the trouble. Please uninstall XD using the Adobe Cleaner Tool and then re-install XD and let us know if this helps or if you need any further assistance.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 14, 2022 Apr 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The latest update for XD fixed the issue for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 28, 2022 Feb 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My XD all of a sudden doesn't open. I click on XD and it shows the full page blank white screen with the logo centered. After about 2-3 minutes it just closes without any feedback / error messages etc.

How do I rectify this ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe there's some issue with the cloud services. Can you try to log out and back in Creative Cloud?

If that doesn't work, try reinstalling Xd.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did both (didn't restart the laptop). Still the same.

xd.png

And XD just closed just like that, without showing anything else after about 3 minutes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi anjanesh-lekshminarayanan,

Thank you for contacting us, In addition to Spas reply, I would like to add some points over here,

Go to Creative cloud desktop> Check for file syncing> Wait for it to sync completely 
Wait for a min, then try to open documents from XD

Hope it helps,

Regards,

Ashwini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi
Could you please try to Quit XD, CCD, Coresync from Activity monitor OR Task manager

Regards,

Ashwini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Now it's been more than 5 minutes and the XD screen is just showing without doing anything. How come there isnt any error dialogs ?

I think I have to do with the web version of XD currently to make my webscreens ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"Could you please try to Quit XD, CCD, Coresync from Activity monitor OR Task manager" - did this - still same effect.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 04, 2022 Mar 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi lekshminarayanan,

Thank you for replying, try Re-installing the XD.

Regards,

Ashwini.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 05, 2022 Mar 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem, Ive tried everything posted everywhere, no result. Reinstalling is such a wastefull response... Im paying for this product, and it doesnt even open.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 07, 2022 Mar 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @default23453438zy83dv ,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Please try the suggestions shared here and let us know if this helps or if you need any further assistance.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 14, 2022 Mar 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @default23453438zy83dv ,

Are you still experiencing this issue? If yes, please update XD to the latest version which is version 49 and let us know if that helps?

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 13, 2022 Mar 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot open Adobe xd.

When I open Adobe xd, just the page with its logo on a white background appears. After a few minutes without any error, it is closed.

What can be the problem?

I have Win 10, yesterday installed xd. When I installed it worked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 13, 2022 Mar 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It not easy to find reason as there is not enough information. Please try Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool to solve installation issues
https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi saba235640762apz,

We are sorry for the trouble. Would you mind trying the steps suggested in the correct answer to this post, and let us know if that helps?

If it doesn't, please share the requested logs and crash dumps with me over a private message to log a bug for further investigation, which is very helpful for us to fix the issue.

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi saba235640762apz,

We are sorry for the trouble. Would you mind trying the steps suggested in the correct answer to this post, and let us know if that helps?

If it doesn't, please share the requested logs and crash dumps with me over a private message to log a bug for further investigation, which is very helpful for us to fix the issue.

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 15, 2022 Mar 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI team

For the past 25 days, I am not able to use Adobe XD. only the white screen I can see for 10 minutes after that app closing automatically.

please provide the solution for this I read a lot of your articles and steps nothing has happened.

A lot of projects are inside the XD only.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 15, 2022 Mar 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @sai22860850ks7h ,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Please try the steps shared here and let us know if this helps or if you need any further assistance. If this doesn't help, please share a few more details like:

1. The version of XD & Windows OS.
  2. Is XD crashing on launch or getting stuck on the logo screen?
  3. Please collect and share Crash Dump files.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 22, 2022 Mar 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello, I come to you to find out if anyone recently had the same problem as me, only on Adobe XD.

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling several times with no success.
I tried to install a previous version, same thing. An idea ?

My configuration :
AMD Ryzen 9 5900X 12 core / 3.70 GHz.
RAM 32 Go & GPU RTX 3060
all other software is working, i have a student license.

Thanks in advance,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines