• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe XD stuck on launch (logo screen) on Windows

New Here ,
Feb 11, 2019 Feb 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Today, I tried launching XD and all I get is a white screen that stays open for about 30 seconds before closing. No error or no info. There was an update available so I downloaded it hoping the issue would be fixed but it's doing the same thing.

I've also tried uninstalling and reinstalling with no luck.

Any ideas?

Running Windows 10 Home.

{Renamed By MOD}

TOPICS
Crash on windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Oct 17, 2022 Oct 17, 2022

Adobe XD Not starting in Windows10
1.Right Click on Adobe XD.
2. App Setting.
3.First try repair.
4.Run Adobe XD.
5.If not working then try the reset.

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 105 Replies 105
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 22, 2022 Mar 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Lysiah34,

Sorry for the trouble. It looks like you're experiencing a similar issue mentioned here. If so, we would like to inform you it's a known issue, and the team is investigating this issue.

Could you please generate logs and crash dumps and upload them to a shared location such as CC or Dropbox and share the URL with me over a private message so that we can attach it to the bug for further investigation?

We will update the post as soon as we hear any updates from the team.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 22, 2022 Mar 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

We're sorry for the trouble. We want to inform you that the issue has been fixed with XD 50 release. 

If you continue to face trouble, please generate logs and crash dumps and upload them to a shared location such as CC or Dropbox and share the URL with me over a private message so that we can investigate the issue.

We'll try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 06, 2022 Aug 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am having this same issue if any Adobe Customer Care is out there.

File: AdobeLogs_20220806_091851_993-win-GS.zxp

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 16, 2023 Jan 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Version 55+ and still having it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 25, 2022 Apr 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just because you answered the question, does not mean its solved. Its not solved. I have this issue for about a week, I am in serious panic mode because of that. None of the suggestions work for me. Please revert back to where it was working. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 29, 2022 Apr 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree, it was working, and now it stopped I have a lot of work there that I can't even edit in other software, please fix it!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 10, 2022 May 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Guilherme24259731ersg,

We are sorry for the trouble. We would request you to please share the details of your operating system and the version of XD installed on your machine.

Have you tried creating a new user profile and then trying running Adobe XD?

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Sep 28, 2022 Sep 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is happening now, 3 years after it was first reported. I have a deadline, thanks XD for ongoing stress and troubles.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 19, 2022 May 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here. Mine doesn't crash, it just get stucked on logo screen. 

I'm also using Windows 10. Sometimes when I reboot it works, sometimes don't. 😕

Unfortunately, last days I've stoped working in XD as my main UI Design Software as it's becoming so painful to open.

Please let me know if there are any updates on this matter.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 30, 2022 May 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Next week i have to hand in a project for school and i have the same issue as this lad. If i start up XD it immediatly gets stuck on a white screen with the XD logo in the middle. If i cant get this fixed il be in a lot of trouble this year. I just want to get to work on my project.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 06, 2022 Sep 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm showing the same issue with XD not progressing past the launch screen. This has been happening for three days for me and is starting to become a problem. 

The fact that this issue has been reoccurring since 2019 and the most recent reports of this problem are buried four pages deep, gives me little faith it will be resolved. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 13, 2022 Sep 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any news from the Support team of Adobe for this issue. FYI the steps in this link:
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/xd-crashes-when-launched-on-Windows.html
does not work. 

It would be awesome if someone from the support team gets back with a real solution to a problem that has been happening for the past 2 years.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 29, 2022 Sep 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here, for more than a week now. Please update.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 30, 2022 Sep 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi  @JS Callanan ,

We are sorry for the frustration. We understand your concern. The team is investigating this issue, and we've shared a few logs with the team. You'll definitely see improvements in the upcoming releases of XD.

We are sorry for the inconvenience. We'll keep you posted. 

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 05, 2022 Dec 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I uninstalled and reinstalled and it fixed the problem here. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 17, 2022 Oct 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe XD Not starting in Windows10
1.Right Click on Adobe XD.
2. App Setting.
3.First try repair.
4.Run Adobe XD.
5.If not working then try the reset.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 25, 2022 Nov 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh my gosh, this worked for me!!! I had to fully reset but I am able to get into it now. You are a lifesaver. I was about to buy Figma and get away from this deathtrap (Might still do that after this project)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 14, 2023 Aug 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much! The repair option helped directly, within 10 seconds my problem was solved 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Call me stupid, but "Right click on Adobe XD". Where or what? The icon? Settings? In Files?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Sjo-Cal Speedtoys,

Sorry for the trouble. On the left side windows panel, search for Adobe XD and then go to "App settings", shared the screenshot below for your understanding. 

HARSHIKA_VERMA_0-1673887393829.png

Under App settings, please try repairing and let us know if that helps you.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 19, 2023 Jan 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Harshika for your replies. This afternoon I'll try the make logs and other steps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 19, 2023 Jan 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Today XD didn't start again, re-installed it, nothing. Did repair and now it starts.

I'll get to work and keep you posted of future issues.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 04, 2023 Jun 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here we are in 2023 and once again Adobe XD does not start beyond the logo screen.
App Settings / Repair does not help.
Whats the most recent hack to get this thing working again?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 23, 2023 Jun 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to find out as well, have the same problem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 06, 2023 Aug 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Facilitator, I have been facing the same issue and tried all the things you mentioned. Please let me know what is the optimal solutions?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines