• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot find a download link or the app in CC for Adobe XD

Community Beginner ,
Apr 06, 2023 Apr 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, anyone else having issues just locating the app download button? I'm trying to transition from Sketch to this and I've been trying for hours at this point with no luck. I even downloaded the Windows Desktop app for CC, and am unable to find it there. Thanks for any help.

James29278822wy8r_0-1680788853614.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Explorer , Apr 14, 2023 Apr 14, 2023

Hey Guys !
I did it!

I have a Team Profile account, but I don't see Xd there either.

I signed up for my personal CC All app plan with a different account and installed Xd.

And when I log in again with Team ID, it works!

Good luck!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Apr 16, 2023 Apr 16, 2023

Update - this web link seems to work: https://creativecloud.adobe.com/apps/all/desktop/pdp/xd 

Votes

Translate

Translate

correct answers 1 Pinned Reply

Adobe Employee , Apr 19, 2023 Apr 19, 2023

Hi All,

We understand the frustration you might be experiencing due to Adobe XD not appearing in your Creative Cloud Desktop app. If you have a valid XD subscription and are unable to find XD in the Creative Cloud Desktop app, please make sure that you are logged in with the correct account that has access to XD.

For those who are new users, if you've logged in with the right account and still don't see XD, we kindly ask for your patience. Sometimes, it might take around 24-48 hours for XD to

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 331 Replies 331
New Here ,
May 24, 2023 May 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi team,
I have installed creative cloud on my desktop and intend to install adobe xd for desktop but I am unable to loacate it inside creative cloud app. I have also tried the search option but it ends up with no matching results please look into this issue ASAP.

my email - sarthak.zalte@kritikalvision.ai
account name - sarrthac(scrren name )

Attaching the screenshot for your helpCapture.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have exactly the same issue and have been trying since yesterday to find and install this app. 
I saw it once in 'all apps' but when I tried to install I got a small box that said I was 'inegible or my computer didn't reach the specs'.
On a Mac running Ventura so the computer aspect isn't an issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any furthur updates on the issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you search the forums, you will see this is a common issue of late as Adobe continues to disavow all knowledge of XD. You need to contact support directrly to fix it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @sarrthac ,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Please share your Adobe ID through DM by clicking on my name. I'll try my best to assist you with this.

Thanks

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try this web link:

https://creativecloud.adobe.com/apps/all/desktop/pdp/xd

If no luck, then you should be able to get a direct link / standalone installer for XD via either of these two options:

How to Get the Creative Cloud 2023 Direct Download Links

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 06, 2023 May 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour,

Bonjour,

Je suis étudiante en design graphique et je viens d’avoir mes accès à l’intégralité du Creative Cloud d’Adobe.

Je vois toutes les applications sur mon compte mais dès que j’essaie de télécharger XD, il n’apparaît plus et je ne peux pas l’avoir.

Quelqu’un pourrait m’aider ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem, you were able to solve it ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Claire-Lise29760190a23m ,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Please share your Adobe ID through DM by clicking on my name. I'll try my best to assist you with this.

Thanks

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 25, 2023 May 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

I am unable to install the XD in my machine, You can see the below screenshot. 

My machine fullfill the requirement but still not able to see the app list, 

Neeraj30047034gbig_2-1685000615078.png

Neeraj30047034gbig_5-1685000977009.png

Best Regards 
Neeraj

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 26, 2023 May 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Neeraj30047034gbig, please try checking direct link to the app https://creativecloud.adobe.com/apps/all/desktop/pdp/xd and if you experience any other problem, please update us, I'm sure another designer/expert will help you also. Hope this helps!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Neeraj30047034gbig ,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Please try the suggestions shared by @AkinGn, and if you still need assistance, please share your Adobe ID through DM, by clicking on my name.

Thanks

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @Neeraj30047034gbig , I see the exact same of what you showed on your screenshots. Did you find a solution?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!
I am facing the same issue. I have been troubleshooting and trying the suggestions mentioned in this thread for quite some time now, but to no avail... Adobe XD is nowhere to be found.

I have contacted support but have not received a response yet. Has anyone managed to solve it yet?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 29, 2023 May 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I can't install Adobe XD too on MBP M1 Max.

Screenshot 2023-05-29 at 13.56.16@2x.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 29, 2023 May 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've tried Cleaner Tool and full reinstall. Still does not see Adobe XD in Creative Cloud App list.

Navigating directly to AdobeXD install via web link gives an erorr message that my PC does not meet system requirements as in the screenshot above

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 06, 2023 Jun 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I ma not able to XD though I have all the apps pack.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Avinash30321802hpg7,

Thank you for reaching out. We checked your account from the backend, and it looks fine. Please ensure you're logged in with your Business account and see if you are able to see XD.

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Harshika

I seem to have the same trouble as others, as XD is not shown in my apps.

Hope you are able to help,

Best Majbrit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Majbrit303231482wzl ,

I am so sorry to hear about the trouble. Would you mind sharing your Adobe ID through DM. I'll get your account checked and will update you as soon as I hear from the team.

Thanks

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can see that in my plan but I am not able to see the App in creative cloud to install it, its not even showing the app. please check the screenshot I have attached.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 28, 2023 Jul 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Avinash30321802hpg7,

We would like to follow up on your issue. Are you able to see XD in your profile or not? Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I can't find Adobe XD on my list of apps. I know that I have it on my plan. See the screenshot below. But it doesn't appear in the list of apps or on my Creative Cloud desktop application. Please help!

Prabu3033116144uo_0-1686081500614.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We just purchased an adobe suite subscription and yet the application adobe Xd that i've once used with another subscription does not appear in the app i can download on creative cloud.

Althought, when i go in the details of my products included in my subscription, adobe Xd is listed, there is just no way to reach a way to dowload it.

help please

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @jean francois30305896x211 ,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Please share your Adobe ID through private message by clicking on my name. I'll get your account checked by the team.

Thanks

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines