• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot find a download link or the app in CC for Adobe XD

Community Beginner ,
Apr 06, 2023 Apr 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, anyone else having issues just locating the app download button? I'm trying to transition from Sketch to this and I've been trying for hours at this point with no luck. I even downloaded the Windows Desktop app for CC, and am unable to find it there. Thanks for any help.

James29278822wy8r_0-1680788853614.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Explorer , Apr 14, 2023 Apr 14, 2023

Hey Guys !
I did it!

I have a Team Profile account, but I don't see Xd there either.

I signed up for my personal CC All app plan with a different account and installed Xd.

And when I log in again with Team ID, it works!

Good luck!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Apr 16, 2023 Apr 16, 2023

Update - this web link seems to work: https://creativecloud.adobe.com/apps/all/desktop/pdp/xd 

Votes

Translate

Translate

correct answers 1 Pinned Reply

Adobe Employee , Apr 19, 2023 Apr 19, 2023

Hi All,

We understand the frustration you might be experiencing due to Adobe XD not appearing in your Creative Cloud Desktop app. If you have a valid XD subscription and are unable to find XD in the Creative Cloud Desktop app, please make sure that you are logged in with the correct account that has access to XD.

For those who are new users, if you've logged in with the right account and still don't see XD, we kindly ask for your patience. Sometimes, it might take around 24-48 hours for XD to

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 331 Replies 331
New Here ,
Jul 29, 2023 Jul 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, hope you are well, I have the same proble with adobe xd , cant finf it in adobe creative cloud app. could you helo me,I need this app. thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 06, 2023 Aug 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

我無法在我的Creative Cloud找到 Adobe XD,在我工作的需要使用到它,可以提供給我解決辦法嗎?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 16, 2023 Aug 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Yuna31526625fcxv,

Sorry to hear you're having trouble seeing XD in your account. Would you mind trying to log in with your Teams ID and let us know if you're able to see XD? Your account looks fine on our end. Please try again and let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 18, 2023 Aug 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have been trying for more than 5 hours to access the Adobe XD but i cant find it anywhere. its not listed among the creative cloud apps. when i search for it individually, it should shows a page with tutorial videos but the actual app with templates to work with, is not available. This is extremely frustrating. I've tried using the chat boxes but they're completely clueless. why is this product so invisible? if you want to take it off the market, do so and stop stressing customers like this!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 18, 2023 Aug 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Lorraine, Adobe has announced its intent to acquire Figma, so that likely means they are not putting XD out there any longer. However, you should still be able to get a direct link / standalone installer for XD via either of the two options described here:

How to Get the Creative Cloud 2023 Direct Download Links

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 20, 2023 Aug 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm facing the same issue as well. This link does not work for me https://creativecloud.adobe.com/apps/all/desktop/pdp/xd .
I have the Adobe XD listed in my plan but I am unable to find adobe xd on creative cloud at all.
It shows a message "It appears you are not eligible to download the app, or your computer does not meet minimum system requirements."

I have checked my system info:

Processor 11th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-1185G7 @ 3.00GHz 1.80 GHz
Installed RAM 32.0 GB (31.4 GB usable)
System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
Pen and touch No pen or touch input is available for this display
Edition Windows 10 Pro
Version 22H2
Installed on ‎5/‎2/‎2023
OS build 19045.3324
Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.19041.1000.0

Please help to resolve this issue, thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 21, 2023 Aug 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Volodymyr, please see the previous post just above yours.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 27, 2023 Aug 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue. Xd is not showing up in CC and I have had access for more than 48 hours. If anyone found a way to get it to work let me know, Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 30, 2023 Aug 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My adobe account is supposed to give me access to adobe XD but it does not show up in my apps on creative cloud to download. how do i troubleshoot this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Camiel319712209i0u ,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Please share your Adobe ID through DM so I can check your account. You can send the DM by clicking on my name.

Thanks

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My adobe account is doing the same thing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 13, 2023 Sep 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the exact same problem. XD is part of my licence but is nowhere to be found in the apps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 13, 2023 Sep 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having the same problem. All of the other users at my work have access, but myslef(new hire).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 22, 2023 Sep 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It sorted itself out after a day. Just popped up with the other apps. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 21, 2023 Sep 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue. Cannot find XD anywhere. Have tried logging out and back in. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 26, 2023 Sep 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone.

My license is specifically for Adobe Creative Cloud for Teams, which grants me access to a wide range of Adobe applications. Unfortunately, one notable exception is Adobe XD, as it is not currently available in the cloud-based version of Creative Cloud.

In my pursuit of finding the right tool for my UI and UX needs, I have thoroughly explored all the categories under "UI & UX", as shown in the screenshot below. However, despite my efforts, I could not locate Adobe XD among the available options.

I would greatly appreciate it if you could shed some light on the reasons behind the unavailability of Adobe XD in the cloud. Any feedback or insights you can provide would be highly valuable and eagerly welcomed.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Best regards,
Vasilis

Vasilis32106365aaz8_0-1695734247423.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 26, 2023 Sep 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Vasilis32106365aaz8 If you're exploring UX/UI apps, please know that XD is essentially a dead app and is no longer being developed. Adobe announced their intent to buy Figma (which is currently under review by the US and EU governments) so it's not complete yet. You should learn and use Figma.

— Adobe Certified Expert & Instructor at Noble Desktop | Web Developer, Designer, InDesign Scriptor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 21, 2023 Nov 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dan, some of us are on work systems that don't have Figma access and need to actually get projects done. I work for a large organization and can't just get Figma on my system. How narrow minded your response. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 30, 2023 Sep 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having same issue after waiting 24h. Adobe xd not visible on apps listing but license mentioned it...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 03, 2023 Oct 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As of Oct 2023 You have to contact cutomer support directly to get hold of the download/installer exe. It's very not integrated into the ecosystem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 21, 2023 Oct 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got the Adobe creative cloud all app. .But I couldn't find Adobe XD in the app list.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Other people are having the same issue, which you can read about here https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd-discussions/cannot-find-a-download-link-or-the-app-in-cc-for...

Keep in mind that XD is no longer being offerred to new users and only being supported for existing customers. People should be switching to Figma.

— Adobe Certified Expert & Instructor at Noble Desktop | Web Developer, Designer, InDesign Scriptor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Dan Rodney Can I open .xd files in Figma?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 22, 2023 Oct 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately no (at least not yet). You could copy and paste from XD into Figma, but of course that requires having the XD app. Adobe is waiting on governmental approval for the Figma acquisition and until that happens, the two companies can't work together.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 22, 2023 Oct 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I Install Adobe Colud Desktop but I Cant able to see the Adobe XD.

What should I do?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines