• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot find a download link or the app in CC for Adobe XD

Community Beginner ,
Apr 06, 2023 Apr 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, anyone else having issues just locating the app download button? I'm trying to transition from Sketch to this and I've been trying for hours at this point with no luck. I even downloaded the Windows Desktop app for CC, and am unable to find it there. Thanks for any help.

James29278822wy8r_0-1680788853614.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Explorer , Apr 14, 2023 Apr 14, 2023

Hey Guys !
I did it!

I have a Team Profile account, but I don't see Xd there either.

I signed up for my personal CC All app plan with a different account and installed Xd.

And when I log in again with Team ID, it works!

Good luck!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Apr 16, 2023 Apr 16, 2023

Update - this web link seems to work: https://creativecloud.adobe.com/apps/all/desktop/pdp/xd 

Votes

Translate

Translate

correct answers 1 Pinned Reply

Adobe Employee , Apr 19, 2023 Apr 19, 2023

Hi All,

We understand the frustration you might be experiencing due to Adobe XD not appearing in your Creative Cloud Desktop app. If you have a valid XD subscription and are unable to find XD in the Creative Cloud Desktop app, please make sure that you are logged in with the correct account that has access to XD.

For those who are new users, if you've logged in with the right account and still don't see XD, we kindly ask for your patience. Sometimes, it might take around 24-48 hours for XD to

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 331 Replies 331
New Here ,
Oct 24, 2023 Oct 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I also just bought the Adobe CC plan which includes XD as well but I am not able to see XD in the apps not from the searching either. I tried the link provided in "Correct answers" but it shows my system does not meat the minimum requirements for this app and I am running it on Macbook M2 Pro 2023. Is there anyone who can help me out on this? Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 24, 2023 Oct 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys,

I had the same issue, and found the easiest solution. For anyone who's not able to find Xd in their CC, you can now easily start the download by simply following this link: https://creativecloud.adobe.com/apps/download/xd

This will prompt to open CC, and when you accept it will immediately start downloading Xd.

Enjoy!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 26, 2023 Oct 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make sure you are logged in via https://creativecloud.adobe.com/ first before opening the link, otherwise you will get a "Page Not Found" error!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 26, 2023 Oct 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @LorikHowest , thanks for responding! I am logged into the link you suggested but I am getting "Page not found".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 08, 2023 Nov 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue. All other apps are showing, but not XD. It shows under my apps included in my plan, on adobe's website but not my Creative Cloud.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 17, 2023 Dec 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm also having the same issue. I have a team account and have been granted access to Adobe XD, more than a week ago. I can see adobe XD access under my account on the account info but I can not see the app in my Creative Cloud desktop app. I need to dowloand Adobe XD urgently for my work. Someone plz help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 06, 2023 Dec 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have an enterprise account, and some individuals can access Adobe XD in their Creative Cloud apps, but I cannot. I used it previously and recently switched to a new laptop. Although Adobe XD is installed on my old laptop, which must be returned, it is no longer in my list of apps. It has been several months, and our account administrator has been unsuccessful in resolving the issue. Despite some users having access to this option, it does not appear in my list of apps for installation.

Thank you for your help.

Aaron

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 11, 2023 Dec 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue. I have a team account and have been granted access to Adobe XD, a week ago. I can see it being under my account on the account info but I can not see the app in my Creative Cloud. I need to dowloand Adobe XD ASAP for my work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 25, 2024 Jan 25, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All, 

I have the same problem. I already have the full Creative Cloud with all Appcliactions. But I don't found in the Creative Cloud (Program) and in my Adobe Account (Browser) the Adobe XD Application or a download link.

Can you help me? Thanks!

Best regards,

Susanne 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 25, 2024 Feb 25, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have solved the problem! I logged into the CC on my Mac using my colleague's account. Downloaded Adobe XD on my Mac. She logged out of CC again and I logged in with my CC. So I was able to use Adobe XD. One day later, after logging in again, Adobe XD suddenly appeared in the CC as if by magic.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 26, 2024 Jan 26, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem, no XD download available anywhere.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 26, 2024 Jan 26, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to DM Adobe support so they can resolve it. This a long running issue. Adobe seems to be trying to keep new users from the application (it is in maintaince mode). Unless you are needing to work on an existing project that is fine, but I would not start anything new using Adobe XD.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 23, 2024 Feb 23, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

please provide the link to download Adobe xd 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 25, 2024 Feb 25, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have solved the problem! I logged into the CC on my Mac using my colleague's account. Downloaded Adobe XD on my Mac. She logged out of CC again and I logged in with my CC. So I was able to use Adobe XD. One day later, after logging in again, Adobe XD suddenly appeared in the CC as if by magic. Maybe it works the same way for you 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 28, 2024 Feb 28, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!
same issue here. Adobe XD is included in my plan but I can not find it to download.
I've tried each solution described here in posts - nothing works for me 😕

Please help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 29, 2024 Feb 29, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Anna,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Please share your Adobe ID through private message by clicking on my name so that we can get the account checked.

Thanks

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 10, 2024 Mar 10, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i am unable to find Adobe XD on my CC Desktop APp please help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 11, 2024 Mar 11, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. If you have an individual subscription, please share the Adobe ID through private message by clicking on my name. If you have an enterprise account, please contact our enterprise team directly using this link.

Thanks
Rishabh

Thanks

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 25, 2024 Mar 25, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hansel362586891zjv_0-1711369048909.png

I dont see Adobe XD in my Creative Clound apps after 2 days, please help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 25, 2024 Mar 25, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You basically have to DM support here to have them filp a setting on the backend. Adobe is surpressing XD as best as they can given it is a dead product.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 27, 2024 Mar 27, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. As suggested by Chris, please share your Adobe ID through a private message by clicking on my name so that we can check the account details.

Thanks

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 27, 2024 Mar 27, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey,

I'm recently tried 14 day free trial Adobe Creative Cloud plan but I don't see Adobe XD. Please help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 28, 2024 Mar 28, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Pratiksha,

Thank you for reaching out. Adobe XD is only available through All apps membership. If you do have an All Apps membership and are still unable to access Adobe XD, please share your Adobe ID through DM by clicking on my name. We'll try our best to assist you.

Thanks

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 06, 2024 Apr 06, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i cant find ADOBE XD in creative cloud

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 07, 2024 Apr 07, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I'm a student and need XD for a class I am taking, but it is not showing up in the CC app or website.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines