• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error 5719 while opening Adobe XD.

New Here ,
Sep 07, 2020 Sep 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

xd will just not open when i open it and show an error message asking for me to reopen the software.

i'm running it on win10 and i have already reinstalled xd and rebooted my pc, nothing worked so far.

"feche e reinicie o xd, depois tente abrir o documento novamente. (erro 5719)"

free translation: close xd and reopen it, then try again to open the file. (error 5719)

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Crash on windows , Open and save docs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 08, 2021 Sep 08, 2021

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Could you please try the solution shared below:

Solution-1: Make sure that Windows is updated to the latest version.

Solution-2: Modify Group Policy

• Open Local Group Policy Editor Using Run
  • Press the Windows key + R to open the Run box.
  • Type gpedit.msc and press Enter.
  • If prompted by UAC, click on Yes.
  • Go to User Configuration > Administrative Templates > System
  • Disable Download missing COM components
  • Launch XD, if it fails then try after r

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 147 Replies 147
New Here ,
Sep 08, 2020 Sep 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

+1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

我的一直转圈,云文档不显示,连本地资源都不显示了

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

We are sorry to hear you are having trouble opening Adobe XD and getting error 5719.  We would request you to please try the below steps and let us know if that works-

1. Try creating a new user account on your machine and then try to launch XD. If it works, go to the previous account-

2. Uninstall/ Reinstall XD.

3. Uninstall Creative Cloud Desktop app.

4. Restart the machine.

5. Install Creative Cloud, XD.

If that doesn't help, please collect the below logs-

First log:

Using the tracelog.exe tool (included in the Windows SDK, by default under C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Kits\10\bin\; let me know if you’re not able to locate it): If you do not have the bin folder, you will need to install the Windows 10 SDK: https://developer.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/downloads/windows-10-sdk/

• Open an Admin CMD
  • Run the following commands:

1. tracelog.exe -start MyReproTrace -f c:\temp\MyReproTrace.etl -eflag PROC_THREAD+LOADER
  2. tracelog.exe -enableex MyReproTrace -guid #ac01ece8-0b79-5cdb-9615-1b6a4c5fc871
  3. tracelog.exe -enableex MyReproTrace -guid #63b6c2d2-0440-44de-a674-aa51a251b123

• Reproduce the issue
  • Run:
  1. tracelog.exe -stop MyReproTrace

Share the trace with me over a private message

------------------------------------------

Second log:

• If possible, close down any unnecessary programs for the repro
  • Download the AppLifecycleTrace.zip from AppLifecycleTrace.zipand extract it to a local folder.
  • Open Powershell CMD as Administrator, move to the folder where you extract the files from the zip
  • Run: .\TakeAppLifecycleTrace.ps1
  • Reproduce the scenario
  • Stop the trace by pressing Enter.
  • Zip the resulting .etl file and share the same

In case if you face trouble collecting the second trace and sees some execution polity related error:

You will need to to set the Execution Policy in order to be able to run the script (it is not signed):

Set-ExecutionPolicy -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted

Then just accept all by pressing [A], you should be able to run the script.

If you’d like to set it back to default afterwards, just run the same command with the Restricted keyword as below

Set-ExecutionPolicy -ExecutionPolicy Restricted

------------------------------------------

Once you have both the logs, please share the logs with me over a private message. You may upload the logs to a shared location such as Creative Cloud or Dropbox and share the url with me. 

Note: Please add the url of the post over a PM for reference.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 11, 2021 Aug 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it not work with me

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 24, 2021 Aug 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @HARSHIKA_VERMA could you also help me with the same problem on my Adobe XD?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 24, 2021 Aug 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Please try creating a new user profile using the steps shared here https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/create-a-local-user-or-administrator-account-in-windows-... and let us know if this helps or if you need any further assistance.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 25, 2021 Aug 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @HARSHIKA_VERMA @Rishabh_Tiwari 

Even I'm facing this error.. It stated showing after I upadted XD to 43.0.1.. I have uninstalled and insatlled it againg.. Still i'm facing that error.. I'm using the office laptop. 1st it was CPU hike issue and now this.. Every update will come with a new issue??.. How are we supposed to deliver the work in time if there are so many issues??.. We cannot uninstall and install or run cleanup everytime we face issues.. Do you have any Solition for this.. It very very very urgent.. If this is not getting resolved then I wil better switch to something else

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We're so sorry to hear about the trouble. Could you please try creating a new user profile on Windows by following the steps shared here https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/create-local-administrator-account-windows.html and check if you are able to use XD on the new user profile. Let us know if this helps or if you need any further assistance.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Rishabh_Tiwari 

I'm using an Office laptop so I cannot create new user.. That might chnage some settings and We are product based company so changing setting will take lot of time.. It is working now after installing it 3 times.. But I have also seen some of the comments saying it shows same error when you restart the machine.. I am not restarting the machine Since I don't want to uninstall and install it again..But CPU usage increase and Document not opening are very critical issues.. You will need to fix them.. Creating a new user is not right solution to suggest.. Please try to fix this as soon as possible

Thanks 

Xenio

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Oct 06, 2021 Oct 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

REALLY?!!!... I have an urgent project to deliver in 30 minutes and I've to do the work of a programmer to solve what your ones can't do? I'm a DESIGNER!! you know what means DESIGNER? Do you know why we pay high amounts of money each month to use a "CREATIVE" Cloud? because is supposed that the main aim of paying for it is focus only on creativity, not to deal with Windows operating system.

Do you think is serious to throw us that bunch of nonsense like the below when our jobs are pending of random software erros and absurd user usability and unstabilities?

What means that?:

tracelog.exe -start MyReproTrace -f c:\temp\MyReproTrace.etl -eflag PROC_THREAD+LOADER

tracelog.exe -enableex MyReproTrace -guid #ac01ece8-0b79-5cdb-9615-1b6a4c5fc871

If possible, close down any unnecessary programs for the repro

Download the AppLifecycleTrace.zip from AppLifecycleTrace.zipand extract it to a local folder.

Open Powershell CMD as Administrator, move to the folder where you extract the files from the zip

Run: .\TakeAppLifecycleTrace.ps1

Reproduce the scenario

Stop the trace by pressing Enter.

Zip the resulting .etl file and share the sam

tracelog.exe -enableex MyReproTrace -guid #63b6c2d2-0440-44de-a674-aa51a251b123

What the ***ck is a "TakeAppLifecycleTrace.ps1"?!!! Heve no time to google for answers, I pay for have it solved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 17, 2021 Oct 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I'm also user of adobe and I would like to explain you that there are some temporary files those should be deleted.

1. by typing run and then into temp and delete all the files 

2. Do the same thing by typing %temp%  in run 

3. After doing that stuff you will find that there are some files which you can't delete because these files will say that program is open somewhere in your computer. But you find it close 

4.so you need to close them by typing run in start menu and typing resmon.exe after typing that window will open containing process which are on going you have to simply stop process of relevant name like adobe ane cloude .there should be 2-3 processes should be running regarding to adobe so stop them by selecting them and right click.... After you know that what to do . 

I did that after updating my laptop and it works. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 07, 2021 Dec 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

tracelog.exe not run

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 26, 2020 Aug 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I'm making this post because I've tried researching this and it seems like no one posted about it before.

On Sunday I factory reset my Windows 10 computer. It was really slow so I was hoping this would increase the performance. Spoiler alert: it didn't. but that's not what this issue is about. Prior to resetting my computer, Adobe XD worked perfectly fine.

After resetting my pc I redownloaded CC Desktop and Adobe XD. CC Desktop worked fine, other apps like Photoshop worked fine. But Adobe XD would open into a white screen. Initially, it wouldn't crash, it would just be stuck there until I closed it. Here's what I've tried:

- The solutions in here https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/adobeXD-launches-into-white-screen-on-windows.html with the exception of #3 because I don't have Associations and I did not uninstall the C++ redistributive packages in solution #4.

- Updating all my drivers (I've checked again and again)

- This solution https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/troubleshooting-adobe-xd-crashes-white-screen-on-launch-on-w... but I don't have twinapi.appcore.dll

- Uninstalling the current version and istalling older versions

- Unsntalling and reinstalling CC Desktop and Adobe XD many times

- Restarting + shutting down and turning back on my pc many times 

- Deleted everything in User\AppData\Local\Temp and closing all Adobe related processes and restarting my computer (this somehow worked later on but I'll get to it)

After a long 2 days, I gave up and called it a night. I go to my computer on Tuesday morning and low and behold - Adobe XD successfully opens. I work on some stuff that day and ended the day. 

Today, Wednesday, I try to open Adobe XD again and I get the white screen again. I tried deleting my temp files again and closing all Adobe processes (like in my last bullet point above), restarted my computer, and it works. I take a break from working and I come back to my computer having closed Adobe XD on its own. Nothing unusal, it happened before. But of course, opening Adobe XD failed. But this time it gave me an error message "Please close and relaunch XD, then try opening your document again. (Error 5719)" I also want to say that I've been trying to open Adobe XD via CC Desktop or my XD shortcut. not from a document. I was glad that at least this time I'm getting an error message because now I could google more specifically. Low and behold, googling "adobe xd error 5719" shows me nothing new. Even when googling for the specific error number gave me nothing of help. I'm at a loss for what to do at this point. 

If anyone has ever had this problem or know what could cause it, I'm willing to try anything. Thank you for your time!

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

Update Sep 5, 2020

I've tried this solution again 5 days ago: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/adobe-xd-won-t-start-on-new-machine-windows-10/td-p/8928067?... and now Adobe xD has been working consistently for me. I've tried this solution before, but Adobe xD was still being buggy (successfully opening then failing to open the next day etc).

Before attempting this solution, I had some observations. This solution involves deleting tempotary files from my pc, telling me that there might have been something on a freshly installed Windows 10 that interfered with Adobe xD. Also, since this was a new installation of Windows 10, I had all the bloatware still in it.

I followed the steps from this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8E6OT_QcHaU&ab_channel=ChrisTitusTech but only following the procedure for the first debloat script (there were comments saying that the second script gave their computer issues so I didn't deal with that).

I also noticed that sometimes when I tried to open Adobe xD, the command prompt for McAfee would pop up and instantly disappear, so I used the McAfee removal tool (can be found on their website) to completely get rid of this. 

Now these are just some things I did differently from trying the "deleting temporary files" solution, as linked above, the first time. I'm not sure if doing these things ACTUALLY made a difference or not. But hey, I was able to get rid of some bloatare but I'm fine with it.

TLDR: This solution worked for me https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/adobe-xd-won-t-start-on-new-machine-windows-10/td-p/8928067?... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 26, 2020 Aug 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Megan, 

We apologize for all the frustration. Definitely I haven't seen this error before and it needs to be investigated. I know you've tried very hard to get this fixed. I would need few more details so that I can escalate it to the team. 

Note: Please add the url of the post over a PM for reference.

I will try my best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 29, 2020 Aug 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

5719 Error5719 Error

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is exactly what I've been getting. I still haven't found a solution but if you fix the issue for you please share it here! Likewise, I'll do the same if I figure it out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 30, 2020 Aug 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still waiting for response from Adobe Support Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 31, 2020 Aug 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sure you've seen this post before but somehow this worked: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/adobe-xd-won-t-start-on-new-machine-windows-10/td-p/8928067?...

I did it last week and it did fix my issue but the error code came back the next day. I decided to try this solution again and it worked. Not sure if it's a permanent fix though but I'll let you know if Adobe xD still works tomorrow. 

Update: It's been around 5 days now since I've tried this solution and Adobe xD now works for me without issues. Not sure why after the first time I did this it worked then stopped working the next day, but it's working for me now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 05, 2020 Sep 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

none have worked for me . I have this exactly error. Installed XD from creative cloud. As i'm typing this, it's the same error . Done everything possible. Running the latest windows update (2004) all driver are up to date 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 15, 2021 Sep 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im getting tha same exact error it's really annoying 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 15, 2021 Sep 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We're so sorry to hear about the trouble. Please try the suggestions shared in this thread and let us know if this helps or if you need any further assistance.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem on my Windows 10.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear you're having trouble opening the document in XD and thanks for posting the screenshot. I would request you to please the steps suggested in this article: https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/issue-saving-xd-file-creative-cloud.html and let us know if that helps.

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Harshika! 

Did you get any of my messages? I sent you a link of a dropbox of my log files along with the name of the log file in my message. I've messaged you multiple times trying to check up but I just assumed you were busy or flooded with other messages.

I looked at the article you linked here. That article doesn't mention the error code that wmfreelancer and I are getting. The article also only provides solutions that are essentially updating and reinstalling CC Desktop and Adobe xD or restarting my company. I've tried all those multiple times and I'm sure anyone else would before making a community post. Please let us know if you are able or unable to find a solution. 

- Megan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines