Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error: can't verify my subscription status (Windows) in XD

Adobe Employee ,
Sep 19, 2019 Sep 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try the following solutions in the order in which they are listed: 

If that doesn't help, then try the below steps.

• Start the Credential Manager Service: 

clipboard_image_0.png

• Disconnect VPN and retry 
  • Switch to a different network and retry 

Or,

You may try the below steps-

1. Click Start Button and Type "Windows Update"
  2. Now either click "Check for Updates' or click on one of the options "Important" or "Optional". This will open a window, "
  3. Select Updates to Install".
  4. In Optional Updates, Find update KBXXXXXX (Depending on the latest update) and check it. You can uncheck all other updates from Important and Optional list as that will make the process faster.
  5. Click Ok, Wait for installation to complete.
  6. Now Download EasyFix.msi from this link (Search Easy Fix as article is quite long)
  7. Easy Fix will add the required registries, Now you must restart the system and check the workflow.

If these solutions do not help, please share your OS and XD version of your machine with Harshika Verma so that she can investigate more about your issue.

Thanks, 

Preran 

TOPICS
Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
replies 218 Replies 218
New Here ,
Oct 03, 2019 Oct 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Preran.!

I came across this post as I was researching the same issue with XD, i have tried all the solutions but still facing the same issue. Please help me to solve this out.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 03, 2019 Oct 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Niralivasoya,

We are sorry to hear that you are facing trouble using Adobe XD and thank you for trying the steps mentioned. Could you please try creating a new user account of your system using this link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3UwhgNXsvM? and let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Learn how to create a new local user account in Windows 10. For other helpful videos go to https://youtube.com/hpsupport. More support options for your HP device are available at https://hp.com/support. For step-by-step guidance, connect with our Virtual Agent: ...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 28, 2020 Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK, I have been struggling with this for days and figured I would post my solution even though it's not ideal.  First of all, I have tried all possible permutations of fixes regarding credential manager - removing all, stopping and restarting the service, etc.  I have also been through a couple of complete uninstalls including using the creative cloud cleanup tool.  Here is what I did to fix my problem with one particular individual:

- If you are quick, you can position your cursor over the "edit" menu while hitting enter to "try again" on the message.  It might take a few tries, but I was able to get the menu open before the message box popped up again

- Go to Edit -> Preferences-> Security (Enhanced).  I turned off two options - "Enable protected mode at startup" and "enable enhanced security".

I don't like leaving these security options off, but this did fix the problem for my user and was hoping this information could benefit the community with figuring out why these options are causing an issue - if this is in fact a repeatable fix for others.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 30, 2020 Oct 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The same situation (Can't verify subscription message) is happening to me, but with my Acrobat Pro DC desktop program - the message just randomly started yesterday when I opened the program trying to view a PDF. I tried clearing out the credentials & it didn't help. And I can get into all of my other Creative Suite apps with no problem! I had my IT admin login to my computer remotely at the same time I was in, and he was able to open the app fine from his user account and login as me. So we at least narrowed the issue down to something related to my PC user profile specifically - as there must be some hidden file or something that got corrupted or confused. Next steps are trying to figure out what file might be & how to fix it.

But in the meantime, I decided to try Tony5CA3's trick above, got into my Preferences settings before the message appeared and I unchecked the "Enable protected mode at startup" BUT, I left the "Enable Enhanced Security" part checked on, just to start. As soon as I hit OK to save, the error message box appeared again, but I closed the program and when I went back in, I got a Sign In option again. Eureka! So thanks for the tip Tony! And you might want to try turning Enhanced Security back on to see what happens... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 15, 2021 Mar 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is the only solution that worked for me, I tried all the others. Thanks so much for posting it!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 07, 2021 Apr 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you! This solved my problem with Adobe Acrobat Pro DC.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 17, 2022 Feb 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is also the only thing that worked for me. I had to follow those steps above and also recheck the boxes after getting the error again but after another restart of the program and signing in again, it works like a charm. Thank you!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 26, 2023 Mar 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cant find the menu you are talking about...can you please help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 25, 2019 Oct 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. It worked perfectly for me. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 25, 2019 Oct 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are glad to hear that the mentioned solution helped you. Please feel free to reach out to us in the future for any query related to Adobe XD.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 05, 2019 Mar 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am unable to use XD CC because of the following error. I followed all troubleshooting tips to no avail. This is only happening with the XD CC app. All other CC apps are working normally.

XDCCErr.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 05, 2019 Mar 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving this discussion to Adobe Creative Cloud​ forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 10, 2019 Mar 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same thing happening to me. I've just uninstalled every Adobe product along with Creative Cloud App, used CC cleaner tool and installed everything anew. The problem persists only for Adobe XD, every other product works fine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 13, 2019 Mar 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Georgek51807646 and Stan Sokolowski, I am sorry that you are facing subscription errors while opening Adobe XD.  To confirm are you able to open other Creative Cloud applications on this computer successfully?  If so, can you please update this public forum discussion with the list of applications, and versions, that open without error.  Also can you please include what operating system you are utilizing Adobe XD on.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the fast reply Jeff. I've got the auto-update turned on for all the apps I am using (Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, After Effects and Audition) and they are working perfectly fine. Only Adobe XD gets the error. I tried turning the auto-update off, installing older version but to no effect.

I'm using Win 10 Pro.

Cheers!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, thanks for the additional details, Stan Sokolowski.  What version of Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects, and Audition do you have installed?   The version is important because it affects how the applications are licensed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop: 20.0.4

Illustrator: 23.0.2

InDesign: 14.0.1

After Effects: 16.0.1

Audition: 12.0.1.34

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, Stan!  The same licensing that is used the installed versions of Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and After Effects should be utilized with Adobe XD.

For your next steps, I would recommend implementing the five solutions listed in Available updates not listed for Adobe Creative Cloud applications .   If you continue to face errors while opening Adobe XD, then also implement the suggestions listed under Common Licensing Errors at Troubleshoot licensing issues | CC 2019 .

Please update this discussion if you have any questions, Stan.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the info Jeff! I will try to go through the solutions you mentioned in my free time and get back with the info whether it helped.

Cheers!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, Stan.  I will look forward to your update!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 07, 2019 Jun 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having tried all the aforementioned solutions and failing I eventually, after hundreds of trials and errors, fixed the error by removing web credentials for Adobe XD in Windows Credentials Manager. I hope it helps everyone! Cheers!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 10, 2019 Jun 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

我的找不到怎么办

{9D97FA22-6C39-4E12-971F-A76109BC31CE}_20190610173554.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 10, 2019 Jun 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

我也是这个问题,更新了后就这样  哎,目前还不知道怎么解决~

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 03, 2019 Aug 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This worked. Nicely done man! My credentials were not stored as Web Credentials, but under Windows Credentials. Removing all Adobe App Info entries there allowed XD to then recognize my subscription.

If you cannot access Manage Windows Credentials go to services.msc and start Credential Manager.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines