• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error - Maxium number of invitations reached while sharing file in XD.

New Here ,
Oct 22, 2020 Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

16033883471005561705203420734307.jpg

 I'm trying to share a file, and I get the error "maximum number of invitations reached".

How many invitations are available? I have deleted invitations from other files an it won't let me share the new file.

Can you help me?

Thanlks

TOPICS
Product performance , Share or publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 21, 2022 Jun 21, 2022

Hi @Dama Forastera ,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Please ensure you have the latest version of XD which is 51.0.12 and in case if it's already up to date, please try the steps shared below:

• Sign out from XD and CC Desktop app.
  • Close CoreSync and all Adobe-related services from the Task Manager/Activity Monitor.
  • Rebooted the machine.
  • Sign back in on the CC Desktop app and launch XD from there and test again.

Let us know if this helps or if you need any further assistance.

Regards

Ri

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Nov 09, 2020 Nov 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After saving a new copy of the document and inviting the team member to edit, the issue appears to be resolved

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 11, 2020 Nov 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Thibaud,

Could you please DM your contact number and a preferred time to call you? To send the DM, please click on my name and while sending the DM, please add this discussion link in the subject.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 15, 2020 Nov 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I flagged this issue about a month ago: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/invite-status-maximum-number-of-invitations-reached/m-p/1153...

Still having the same problem. I cannot share any XD documents with my team, with clients or receive any invitations. Highly frustrating and impacting my business. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Nov 13, 2020 Nov 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having same issue, recently upgraded account from starter plan and it is not allowing to invite more than 1 person.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 21, 2021 May 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having this issue, I just  upgraded my plan for this featur and it still only allows me to add 1 person, my client is getting very fustrated, I need a fix for this asap does one exsist? Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been using Adobe Xd pretty much since it was released and I didn't have a single problem until it's latest update, and they are many.

But one thing that is slowing us down, me and the team, is that I am unable to share my files with the others, whenever I try to, it says "Maximum number of invitations has been reached" even though I hasn't shared the file with anyone yet and I am on a paid plan.

This problem has cost us much already and I really hope for a solution, I'm currently using another software to keep the work going but I prefer using Xd and most of my work is already there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I already have and tried every mentioned way to get the problem solved but nothing seems to work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 16, 2020 Nov 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

Sorry for the frustration. If you're still experiencing the issue, please share these details so that we can log a bug for your issues individually.

• Could you please share the Adobe ID and what license you have?
  • Have you upgraded recently, when you upgraded?

We will try our best to help.

Note: Please add the url of the post over a PM for reference.

Thanks,

Harshika

Marked as correct only to highlight the asks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 23, 2020 Nov 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi would like to get an update for fix at this. I'm getting the same issues even at version 35 🙂 thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 07, 2020 Dec 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When i'm trying to add a co editor to my cloud xd file it is showing this alert "Maximum no. of invitation reached." Kindly please help

I'm using Single App license

Screenshot 2020-12-07 at 4.05.29 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 07, 2020 Dec 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you possibly using a student license?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 28, 2020 Dec 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello the issue still exist and we need fix for this it has quiet become a lil bit troublesome with our workflow since i can invite anyway to coedit. I don't use the starter plan. My adobe is licensed with a code redeemed from redeem.adobe.com.  Please whatever fixes adobe team is doing, Prioritize this one. Thank You.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 12, 2021 Jan 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also have same issue. Unable to invite my colleague. Is there a way delete existing invitations?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 28, 2021 Jan 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Badrinath,

I am sorry for the delay in response. If you are on an enterprise team license then I would request you to please create a case, or initiate a chat from the Admin Console's support tab if you're a System or Support administrator using this link: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/enterprise-support.cc.html 

If not, then contact your admin and ask them to create a case or start chat through the admin console.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 02, 2021 Jun 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Support Team

I have monthly paid plan of all apps , but still its showing that I have reached maximum invitation limit. Not able to add team meanebrs as well clients. please provide the solution as soon as possible

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 02, 2021 Jun 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi praveenkada,

could you tell us which version of Adobe XD are you using it? Have you tried to log out and re-enter your Adobe account? Does this problem occur with all files or just with a specific file?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 03, 2021 Jun 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Praveen,

Sorry for the trouble. In addition to what our ACP asked, It looks to me that you are on the Enterprise network, if so, then I would like to know if you have recently upgraded your plan from starter to paid.

For immediate assistance, I would request you to please create a case or initiate a chat from the Admin Console's support tab if you're a System or Support administrator using this link: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/enterprise-support.cc.html

If not, then contact your admin and ask them to create a case or start chat through the admin console so that our enterprise team can help you. 

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 03, 2021 Jun 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Harshika,

Earlier I was using yealy paid plan, I missed the renewal date and my plan was expired , Then I purchased new monthly paid plan.

my XD version 40.1.22, 

I am using windows 10 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 06, 2021 Jun 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the info. I would suggest reaching out to our support team directly so that they can check your account from the backend using this link: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 23, 2020 Oct 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I saw this error on another document a few days ago where the document was shared with 6 other users. I removed one of the users and was able to add the new one. 

This morning on a new document I attempted to invite one other user but received this error. I tried enabling co-editing, updated to the latest version of XD and restarted, but cannot add anyone to the file.

I have XD pro on OSX Mohave 10.14.6

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 23, 2020 Oct 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also, when I click the Invite button after getting this error, the pop-up changes to the attached, where I cannot change the email address, add a message or submit the invite request (button remains greyed out)Screenshot 2020-10-23 at 12.20.32.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 06, 2020 Nov 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Blake,

Thanks for reaching out. Do you know if you are on the free Starter plan for XD? You can check by going to XD -> About. If you see Starter under the logo, you are on the Starter plan. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 20, 2020 Nov 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Gallekyle

I'm on the all apps plan, but via an annual deal from the website g2a.com. Is this possibly the cause. Need to resolve urgently.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 20, 2020 Nov 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Blake, thank you for the details. I recommend contacting support. Details on options here: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/what-contact-options.html . They can investigate the issue further with you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines