• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

unable to open a specific file in XD (error:86)

New Here ,
Oct 17, 2021 Oct 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It experienced this issue(error:86) today(Oct.17 1PM, GMT+9). I worked it a few days ago. It worked at that time. Also, this problem occur only with a specific file. I reinstalled the Creative Cloud, and xd. And I did download log collector but I have got the same error. I did almost everything to fix this problem. But I have still same problem.

macOS Big Sur version 11.6(20G165)

Version 44.1.12.5 x64

Thanks.

TOPICS
Data loss

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 18, 2021 Oct 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

we are sorry that you are experiencing problems with Adobe XD. We will do our best to help you. Thank you for giving us so much information. I found this thread with a similar problem to yours, I suggest you take a look at it, it might help you: Unable to open the local file in XD getting (Error:86)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 10, 2021 Nov 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

are there any news? Do you still need help?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines