• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

BETA 22.1.0.24 Uncollapsible collapsed layer

Community Expert ,
Oct 12, 2021 Oct 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Today I got an AE message that I’ve never seen before. Is this related to the “Collapse Transformations” switch? What exactly does it mean and do? thank you.

Bildschirmfoto 2021-10-12 um 09.41.42.png

TOPICS
Error , Question

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 14, 2021 Oct 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This was appearing with some early versions of the 3D binning UI update due to a bug but we thought we'd caught them all. But if you have something reproducing it, it'd be great to get a copy so we can track it down. Are you able to share the project with us? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Sean, it is hard to reproduce. But as soon as I come across it. I will send the project. To which e-mail address can I send it? It is an internal corporate video, so I can not post a link here. Maybe I can Identify the culprit and just send that part of the video. Thanks, René

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

mfrbeta@adobe.com would be a great place to send it to. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 16, 2021 Oct 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@jenkmeister Dear Sean! I found the file again and sent it to the mentioned address. There is only one weird thing. After collecting the files and opening the project anew, the “error” message did not show aup any more. I hope you still find the cause.

All the best, René

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources