Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

🗞️ After Effects Community Recap 2022: Year-in-review

Jan 10, 2023 Jan 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Community recap 2022.png

Hello folks,

2023 is here! And I want to wish our community a Happy New Year. I hope everyone had a wonderful time during the holidays. Let's look back at 2022 and celebrate the contributions of our fantastic community.

Community highlight: 2022 in numbers

2022 was a great year for us in the After Effects community, with 5.7K new topics and 23K new posts. That's huge, isn't it? The 10.6K kudos and 1.7K solutions are a testament to the helpfulness and friendliness of our community. I want to give a special shout out to our Community Experts for engaging in 57% of the discussions. Our Community Experts created 53 new tutorials in 2022, which account for a nearly 22% increase from the previous year.

Everyone in the community has done a prolific job helping one another. However, a few members went above and beyond to top our engagement charts, and I want to highlight our top 10 community experts.

@Rick Gerard, @Mylenium, @ShiveringCactus, @Dan Ebberts, @Warren Heaton, @Mathias Moehl, @Jose Panadero, @ToolfarmJP, @Byron Cortez, and @OussK.

I want to thank all the Community Experts for their contribution. We at Adobe really appreciate it. 🙏🏻

Top issues from 2022

Issue: After Effects 23.0 low memory warning

Many users reported running into low memory issues in After Effects 23.0. 

Status: This issue has been improved vastly in After Effects 23.1. However, there are a few scenarios where users are still running into it, especially with third-party plugins. We recommend updating the plugins. More improvements are coming in future versions of After Effects.

Issue: After Effects 22.x.x doesn't select the last character in a line of text

Many users reported that they are unable to select the last character in a line of text when they drag the selection with their mouse in After Effects 2022. 

Tutorials

I'm excited to share that our community members posted more than 50 excellent tutorials in 2022. It's not possible to feature all of them here but here are a couple of my favourites from 2022.

Previous editions

After Effects Community Recap Home Page

Newsletters for other Adobe apps

Premiere Pro | Photoshop | Lightroom | Lightroom Classic | Illustrator | InDesign

Meet our Community Experts

TOPICS
How to , Resources

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 12, 2023 Jan 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What an honor to be mentioned here - thank you Rameez 🙂

Mathias Möhl - Developer of tools like BeatEdit and Automation Blocks for Premiere Pro and After Effects

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 12, 2023 Jan 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for that mention Rameez, and for your constant support. 🙂👍

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 13, 2023 Jan 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Very glad to be part of this team.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jan 17, 2023 Jan 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You deserve it, @Mathias Moehl, @Byron Cortez, @Rick Gerard 🙌🏻.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 15, 2023 Sep 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Welcome to E-tutors, The leading provider of Capella Flexpath Tuition Program & professional writing services tailored to meet your unique needs. Our Experienced and Skilled writers are dedicated, to delivering outstanding content that enchants, informs, and drives desired results.

Online Tutoring Services: How to Find the Right One for You This article would help students choose the right online tutoring service for their needs. It would discuss the different types of online tutoring services available, the factors to consider when choosing a service, and how to get the most out of online tutoring.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines