• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

🗞️ After Effects Community Recap Home Page

Feb 10, 2022 Feb 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

AE community recap_1.png

The After Effects Community Recap is a monthly digest that provides updates about community events, top issues, and tutorials created by our community. We also highlight and celebrate the contribution of our community members.

This is the home page for all the editions we have published so far.

Previous editions of the AE Community Recap

January 2021 | February 2021 | March 2021 | April 2021 | May 2021 | June 2021 | July 2021 | August 2021 | September 2021 | November 2021

August 2020 | September 2020 | October 2020 | November 2020 | December 2020

Want to get notified every time a community recap is posted? Click the + Follow button at the end of this post.

If you don't already have After Effects, you can buy it here or start a free trial: Get After Effects

TOPICS
Resources

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 04, 2023 Apr 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am not inyerested in all the mountains of words put out about haw the syste is revised. All I want is how to get my project corrected in simple instructions that I can follow. Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines