Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

🗞️ July 2022 After Effects Community Recap

Aug 09, 2022 Aug 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

dark.png

Hi, community!

I hope everyone is doing well. Welcome to the July 2022 edition of the Community Recap. 

I'm excited to share that Adobe MAX 2022 registrations are now open. This year's event is going to be in person and online! Grab your spot now

This month I'm thrilled to feature another one of our community rockstars who has been a part of the Adobe community for many, many years — Vishu_AggarwalVishu is a champ in all our product segments. He is an Adobe Certified Design Master, Video Master, and Web Master. Wow! That's some achievement. 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 

Let's know more about Vishu in his own words.

Adobe Community Professional Highlight 

Vishu.jpg"I'm a multimedia professional, corporate trainer, and consultant with an experience of over 15+ years in Graphic & Web Designing, UX/UI, 3D Animation, Virtual Reality, Game Design & Development, Digital Video-Sound Editing, Instructional Design, and Digital Marketing. I am specialized in industry-leading graphic and multimedia software, scripting languages, CMS & LMS, FrameMaker, and digital marketing tools.

I have a proven track record of successfully delivering comprehensive highly-valued training and consultancy services to globally renowned companies like Adobe Systems India, HBO, Capgemini India, Hero Crop., Airbus India, UCB India, Femina India (TOI), Accenture India, DpIxg (Dubai), Deloitte, MB Holdings LLC (Oman), World Health Organization (WHO) and more.

I also possess 20+ globally accredited certifications in the field of Multimedia, Game Development, and Digital Marketing, including Adobe Certified Instructor - Creative Cloud Design & Layout Solutions and Adobe Certified Instructor - Creative Cloud Video Editing Solutions."

Vishu, I want to thank you for your contribution to the Adobe community! 🙏🏻

To know more about our Adobe Community Professionals, click here.

Top troubleshooting topics from July 2022

Issue: After Effects 22.5 won't preview more than 5 frames.

Many users have reported that they cannot preview more than a few frames. After Effects caches around 4-5 frames and plays them back in a loop.

Status: I have reported this issue to the After Effects team, and they are investigating the issue.

Issue: Unable to save projects in After Effects 22.4 and later.

Some users had reported that none of the save features work in After Effects 22.4. The issue is persistent in After Effects 22.5.

Status: The After Effects team is aware of this and is working on a fix.

Tutorials from July 2022

1. AE TIP #057 - Motion Sketch, by one of our newest community members, Happy Motion.

tip 57.gif

2. Mathias Moehl posted two new tuorials

Previous editions

After Effects Community Recap Home Page

Newsletters for other Adobe apps

Premiere Pro | Photoshop | Lightroom | Lightroom Classic | Illustrator | InDesign

Meet our Community Professionals

TOPICS
Error or problem , How to , Preview , Resources , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?