• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

August 2021 After Effects Community Recap

Sep 01, 2021 Sep 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey community,

I hope everyone is doing great and has gotten used to the new normal. I'm ecstatic to share that our Community Recap series completes one year this month. ✌🏻

Time flies — isn't it?

I want to continue posting these monthly updates for you and would like to improve the future editions based on your feedback. Please take this short survey to let me know what you think.

Community Highlight

rob.jpgThis month, we want to put the spotlight on Rob Shultz (RobShultz). 🙌🏻

Rob has been an Adobe Community Professional (ACP) for a few years and has been of huge help in the community. He has contributed more than 1250 posts. His expertise in multiple Adobe products has earned him more than 370 likes 👍🏻.

Let's learn a bit more about him.

Rob has done his Bachelor's from Purdue University. He has been an Adobe Certified Instructor in After Effects and Premiere Pro in the Chicago area for 11 years and has taught in 26 different states and Toronto, Canada. Isn't that great?

He has been in the television industry for over 25 years managing studios, directing, lighting, producing, shooting, and editing. He has worked on Soundstage for PBS, documentaries, and an interview with Supreme Court Justice — Ruth Bader Ginsburg.

Rob, we thank you for your contribution to the community. Continue the great work! 🙌🏻

Top troubleshooting topics from August

1. After Effects can't connect to Media Encoder

Some users are unable to send their compositions to Media Encoder after updating to After Effects 18.x. Go through the steps given in this article and follow the next steps:

How to fix dynamic link between After Effects and Media Encoder

2. Can't copy-paste text from other apps into After Effects

This bug has been fixed in After Effects 18.4.1

Tutorials from August

Some excellent tutorials were posted in August. I highly recommend going through them.

1. davidlindgren89 posted many helpul tutorials in August

2. ShiveringCactus created a very nice tutorial on How to create a Wormhole tunnel using Trapcode Particular

3. Liam Carlin posted Top 5 AFTER EFFECTS Tutorials August 2021

4. Mathias Moehl added two new tutorials to his Motion Design Essentials series

Motion Design Essentials 12: Keyframe Easing

Motion Design Essentials 13: Speed Curves

Previous editions of our community recap

TOPICS
Crash , Dynamic link , Error or problem , FAQ , Freeze or hang , How to , Import and export , Preview , Resources

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?